Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

some coudnt wait for the game to finish

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:59 am

to rush onto here moaning about this or that or singling out certain players :twisted:
Are you the same morons who boo when we lose a game :twisted:
Get a grip crystal palace away from home in front of a vocal crowd in the semi final was always going to be tough we did ok and theres no reason we cant turn it around at home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: some coudnt wait for the game to finish

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 am

Totally agree jinks people moan about some of the jack posters on here but at least they are open about wanting us to fail; some of our fans are a joke!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:15 am

jinks-rct wrote:to rush onto here moaning about this or that or singling out certain players :twisted:
Are you the same morons who boo when we lose a game :twisted:
Get a grip crystal palace away from home in front of a vocal crowd in the semi final was always going to be tough we did ok and theres no reason we cant turn it around at home :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

we did great last night the team did us proud

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:26 am

Sorry have to disagree with this viewpoint. If the team or a player has had a bad game then we fans have every right to express that opinion and point out where we think it all went wrong (to do otherwise is called delusion BTW)

Personly I think branding those who do as a 'joke' is pathetic. As football fans we have to take the good with the bad, so the same has to apply to the team/players as well.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:30 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Sorry have to disagree with this viewpoint. If the team or a player has had a bad game then we fans have every right to express that opinion and point out where we think it all went wrong (to do otherwise is called delusion BTW)

Personly I think branding those who do as a 'joke' is pathetic. As football fans we have to take the good with the bad, so the same has to apply to the team/players as well.

thats a fair point there ...

as paying fans and supporters we are highlighting the facts were things did go wrong... malky did get some tactics wrong last night and was a little late in making the changes.. mason and ralls are very talented youngsters, however they were completely bullied out of the game and this should have been addressed sooner in my opinion.. we also missed a target man last night though, but through no fault of malky as we didnt have one available..

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:36 am

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Sorry have to disagree with this viewpoint. If the team or a player has had a bad game then we fans have every right to express that opinion and point out where we think it all went wrong (to do otherwise is called delusion BTW)

thats a fair point there ...

as paying fans and supporters we are highlighting the facts were things did go wrong... malky did get some tactics wrong last night and was a little late in making the changes.. mason and ralls are very talented youngsters, however they were completely bullied out of the game and this should have been addressed sooner in my opinion.. we also missed a target man last night though, but through no fault of malky as we didnt have one available..

Thank-you Blackwood_Bluebird and I salute you on your honest and astute follow up comments which are bang on IMO.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:40 am

Theres a diference between stating an opinion or view and coming on here slagging off our players some comments lastnight were absurd.. I said some not all :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:44 am

jinks-rct wrote:

Theres a diference between stating an opinion or view and coming on here slagging off our players some comments lastnight were absurd.. I said some not all :ayatollah:

Who were these posters then? Rather than generalise name and shame if that is your point. Otherwise anyone who 'dares' to criticise a losing team will believe you are discribing them as a joke.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:45 am

Tony i disagree mate. None of the stuff posted on here was constructive but just a dig at certain players.
mr moo cow has this year noted that hudson is totally shit after every single mistake he makes. kenny miller was shit after 45 minutes of his cardiff career! Now heaton is a liability!
Bluebird1977 thinks its clever to keep saying we havent got a penny even though he hasnt got a clue, then he comes on here saying we're league 2 standard and slating an 18 year old boy who is developing with every game.

I dont mind a bit of constructive criticism and it's patently obvious to all that we lack pace and a bit of creativity in wide area. i personally dont think kev is the answer as a wing back but i dont come on here labelling him as shit everytime he gives the ball away!

The problem is that malky has got us into a position after 6 months at the helm that is absolutely incredible but he and the team need to be given a bit of leeway til his has enough time to develop what he is trying to do here but sadly some of our fans wont give him that time and seem to be noteably absent when we win but as soon as we are losing are hovering like vultures and that pisses me off no end!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:01 am

thehumblegringo wrote:

Tony i disagree mate. None of the stuff posted on here was constructive but just a dig at certain players.
mr moo cow has this year noted that hudson is totally shit after every single mistake he makes. kenny miller was shit after 45 minutes of his cardiff career! Now heaton is a liability!
Bluebird1977 thinks its clever to keep saying we havent got a penny even though he hasnt got a clue, then he comes on here saying we're league 2 standard and slating an 18 year old boy who is developing with every game.

I dont mind a bit of constructive criticism and it's patently obvious to all that we lack pace and a bit of creativity in wide area. i personally dont think kev is the answer as a wing back but i dont come on here labelling him as shit everytime he gives the ball away!

The problem is that malky has got us into a position after 6 months at the helm that is absolutely incredible but he and the team need to be given a bit of leeway til his has enough time to develop what he is trying to do here but sadly some of our fans wont give him that time and seem to be noteably absent when we win but as soon as we are losing are hovering like vultures and that pisses me off no end!

Fair enough at least you have the bottle to name the posters you have a gripe with and to be honest that is the way it should be done.

In your reply you have made some excellent constructive critisim's which I wouldn't argue with.

However, there is a problem as your views could also fall into what the OP discribes as 'some people couldn't wait for the game to end' before having ago. Everyone should be free to express how they feel, if that's different to your viewpoint then explain why but I will never understand why a thread like this is started just to slag off certain sections of our support.

Personally I have with no problem with what mr moo cow or Bluebird1977 have to say they are entitled to their opinion the same as everyone else. Whilst I don't agree with everything they say, if you look hard enough there is sometimes some method to their madness.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:10 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Who were these posters then? Rather than generalise name and shame if that is your point. Otherwise anyone who 'dares' to criticise a losing team will believe you are discribing them as a joke.

im not saying people cant criticise but theres a diference between criticising the team and slagging off certain young players.
I also dont give a toss if someone believes im describing them as a joke if some cant understand players can have a bad game from time to time and need to resort to calling for them to be dropped then maybe they are ..

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:18 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

Fair enough at least you have the bottle to name the posters you have a gripe with and to be honest that is the way it should be done.

In your reply you have made some excellent constructive critisim's which I wouldn't argue with.

However, there is a problem as your views could also fall into what the OP discribes as 'some people couldn't wait for the game to end' before having ago. Everyone should be free to express how they feel, if that's different to your viewpoint then explain why but I will never understand why a thread like this is started just to slag off certain sections of our support.

Personally I have with no problem with what mr moo cow or Bluebird1977 have to say they are entitled to their opinion the same as everyone else. Whilst I don't agree with everything they say, if you look hard enough there is sometimes some method to their madness.

Im also free to express my disgust at the way our young players were being made scapegoats..