Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALEX OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:45 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... f-Arsenal/

Alex wants to leave Arsenal in the transfer window, would this be the flair that we need if we made a loan approach.. or do you think that he is deserved of staying in the prem with another team..

we seem to have a pretty good relationship with arsenal and have had quite a few loan players from there in the past including our very own ramsey..

maybe its a bit optimistic to get a player of this quality, however if we dont try we do not know..

thoughts??

Re: ALEX OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:46 am

I've not really seen anything from him that suggests he's good enough for what we want yet.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:48 am

Zabier wrote:I've not really seen anything from him that suggests he's good enough for what we want yet.

in all fairness his opps at arsenal have been very limited..

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 am

Zabier wrote:I've not really seen anything from him that suggests he's good enough for what we want yet.

really? i thought he has been one of arsenals best players when he has played

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:48 am

This kid is fooking class. He has everything Walcott lacks bar experience. Get him here and let him tear teams apart with his youthful arrogance. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:48 am

You use to be a good poster!!! :lol:

Anyway, its all bull shit as he tweeted that the paper talk is all bollocks and he's fighting for his place at arsenal. I see this kid as a future star, absolute class!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:50 am

Merlin wrote:

You use to be a good poster!!! :lol:

Anyway, its all bull shit as he tweeted that the paper talk is all bollocks and he's fighting for his place at arsenal. I see this kid as a future star, absolute class!

Hahaha! Sorry lads, I've not seen him much and basing my opinion on that. Or maybe my standards are too high! :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:34 pm

I'm not buying it , he should stay in London. I saw him once and he was good (too good for the Championship if you ask me). He's a good lad too, him and szczesny made a really funny clip on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMSjJwzJHyA :P

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

he is a class act, i be happy happy with him coming here on loan :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

He's better than anything we have here in midfield, if ralls is capable of a place then Oxlade-chamberlaine sure is, fast and skillfulll, isn't that what alot of fans keep saying they wanna see here?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:55 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:He's better than anything we have here in midfield, if ralls is capable of a place then Oxlade-chamberlaine sure is, fast and skillfulll, isn't that what alot of fans keep saying they wanna see here?

i honestly dont see why we couldnt make an approach for a few months loan if he is not even making the arsenal bench...

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:00 pm

The lad said on Twitter he is happy at Arsenal.

I think he would be ideal but if loaned out I could see him joining a Bolton or dare I say it a Swansea