Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All Together now

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:16 am

Hey everyone we win as a team and we lose as a team, management, players and fans together. We lost tonight but now let's move on. The one thing we as fans insist upon is the players giving 100% commitment to the cause. I don't think any of our players out there tonight didn't put in the effort, just wasn't our night. So come on and let's sell out the CCS for the return leg and make it a night to remember. These type of games don't come along to often so let's all play our part and help our team to win a place at Wembley :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: All Together

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:21 am

I'm amazed at the reaction of some tbh, totally amazed.

Big game Saturday now tho :ayatollah:

Re: All Together now

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:28 am

There was a guy behind us calling the team all the names under the sun. Unbelievable!! Complete tw*t.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:34 am

SA17 Bluebird wrote:There was a guy behind us calling the team all the names under the sun. Unbelievable!! Complete tw*t.

Last seasons when we won't to selhurt park is when I gave up on a lot of our fans.
The way a lot of our fans acted that day last season in a big game made me ashamed to be a fan.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:01 am

2blue2handle wrote:
SA17 Bluebird wrote:There was a guy behind us calling the team all the names under the sun. Unbelievable!! Complete tw*t.

Last seasons when we won't to selhurt park is when I gave up on a lot of our fans.
The way a lot of our fans acted that day last season in a big game made me ashamed to be a fan.

I think it's fair to say that we have our fair share of boo boys who jump on the players back at the first opportunity, shame those same people don't give credit when it's due and support the team a little bit more.