Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How can anyone slag off the team?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:36 am

To me this is the question got to ask, hw can anyone slag the team off because off 2nite? What have you taken at the start of the season? 10th in league, maybe 5th round in carling and fa cup? I would have been far more then happy with that

We are 3rd in league 2 points off top :)
semi final of carling cup even tho 1-0 down its our to lose

To me if anyone can slag the effort and performance then you can get lost from our club

Have you joined since the 2008 cup final?

i member the days off div 4 football when i was just 6 years old and even tho we lost games after games everyboyd was happy :) no these days we lose one game everybody loses faith. 6 defeats in 32 games beat that record

Everyone put 100 percent in tonite and i am one for sure who is very proud of MY TEAM this year

Re: How can anyone slag off the team?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... dream.html

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:56 am

"I told them at the start that fans would accept mistakes but they wouldn't accept a lack of effort or a lack of sweat on the jersey".

Hmmmm something to contemplate after some of last nights posts. Was there a lack of effort or sweat last night? Certainly not.
Did the players make some mistakes? Yes

Is Malky's comment above correct regarding the reaction of our fans?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 am

Cardiff_Davies wrote:To me this is the question got to ask, hw can anyone slag the team off because off 2nite? What have you taken at the start of the season? 10th in league, maybe 5th round in carling and fa cup? I would have been far more then happy with that

We are 3rd in league 2 points off top :)
semi final of carling cup even tho 1-0 down its our to lose

To me if anyone can slag the effort and performance then you can get lost from our club

Have you joined since the 2008 cup final?

i member the days off div 4 football when i was just 6 years old and even tho we lost games after games everyboyd was happy :) no these days we lose one game everybody loses faith. 6 defeats in 32 games beat that record

Everyone put 100 percent in tonite and i am one for sure who is very proud of MY TEAM this year

totally agree last night i could nt believe my ears at the final whistle when the players came over to clap our fans there was a man who must have been in his fifties in the row in front saying im not clapping back because they were pathetic,i had to bite my tongue it was a semi final of a cup and surely at his age he s seen alot worse than what he saw last night,only at the city unbelievable

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 am

Great original post and I totally agree. Some people need to get back to reality. Maybe it's those who part time support Premiership clubs and take success for granted that are making these negative comments? I don't know. All I know is we have a team to be proud of and in two weeks time we will give everything, as will the players, to make sure we get to Wembley again! :ayatollah: