Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We Can Steward Ourselves

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:03 pm

I reckon there are enough wise old heads and high profile supporters down the CCS that command enough respect to enable us to police ourselves during the match.

We need this for the semi final otherwise those prick stewards will ruin the atmosphere.

Re: We Can Steward Ourselves

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:04 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:I reckon there are enough wise old heads and high profile supporters down the CCS that command enough respect to enable us to police ourselves during the match.

We need this for the semi final otherwise those prick stewards will ruin the atmosphere.

i think there is no way this will be stewards only... especially with the amount of palace fans attending...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:05 pm

Can see the 2nd leg bein very much like the last few home games last season, turnin a blind eye to standing

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:07 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Can see the 2nd leg bein very much like the last few home games last season, turnin a blind eye to standing

This has to happen Daniel, just has too.

let them mind the Palace lot but we'll mind our own.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:
Johnny Rythmn wrote:I reckon there are enough wise old heads and high profile supporters down the CCS that command enough respect to enable us to police ourselves during the match.

i think there is no way this will be stewards only... especially with the amount of palace fans attending...

No have the stewards there of course, but they are not allowed to tell us what to do for this match.

Give this game back to the fans as long as fan seperation is kept that is all they should worrry their £5 an hour arses for :old:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Can see the 2nd leg bein very much like the last few home games last season, turnin a blind eye to standing

This has to happen Daniel, just has too.

let them mind the Palace lot but we'll mind our own.

I think so mate, no need to worry abour our behavouir, we gotta make it a cauldron in 2 weeks time

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

No have the stewards there of course, but they are not allowed to tell us what to do for this match.

Give this game back to the fans as long as fan seperation is kept that is all they should worrry their £5 an hour arses for :old:

im with you.. the leicester atmosphere is what is needed for this fixture...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:

i agree with you about the stewards spoiling thing but....
im sure you remember bitd, there were always times when even high profile fans were told to f**k off by lads
the valley boys didnt trust the city boys, the city boys looked down on outsiders etc etc etc
i know where your coming from but we would end up kicking off with each other

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:39 am

they wont make SOME of us sit down. course they may ask some in other parts to sit down but 116/117 i think we will be fine. the club and and stewards will understand its a very big game and will not want to ruin the experience for us. :ayatollah: