Miller goal should have stood...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm

:ayatollah:

Re: Miller goal should have stood...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Agree, nothing wrong with that Goal :(

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

May get slated but im being HONEST, in my OPINION the keeper was fouled.

Don't worry, another 90mins to go. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:May get slated but im being HONEST, in my OPINION the keeper was fouled.

Don't worry, another 90mins to go. :ayatollah:

You wont get slated by me. Like you said you are entitled to your Opinion :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:11 pm

Yep there was nothing wrong with it as I could see and they played it 3 times and even the crew said they couldnt see anything wrong with it. But we have to do it now at our place, and to be fair to CP they held in there.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Clear goal, if that's a foul on the keeper then we may as well make it a non contact sport.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Clear goal, if that's a foul on the keeper then we may as well make it a non contact sport.

It pratically is a non contact sport, one touch on a footballer then hes on the floor. :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:20 pm

Midfield general wrote:whether it was a foul or not the fact is that the whistle was clearly blown before Millar touched the ball

You keep saying this but so what??? No one would have for near miller intime anyway. Poor and incorrect decision and should have stood.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 am

For what it's worth I think Dean evened it up by disallowing the goal as the 4th official whispered in his ear just before corner was taken that he had missed Mason's handball.
Just a guess but during BBC highlights you can see Dean laughing and talking into his mic.