Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Some people...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

Everyone is being so negative. :oops: We should not of lost that, they didn't create much and just one mistake was in it. Thought we played quite well, apart for last 20mins of first half. We were also denied a perfectly good goal! Shit ref..People saying about rall, just behave and stop being so critical! People were saying how good he was in previous game. And heaton did well apart from one bit! Seen us play better obviously but were still in it, Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Some people...

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm

You're right, there's another 90mins to go, however all we are saying is the performance wasn't the best.

As I said, every team has their bad days, united 2 blackburn 3.

I'm optamistic about the 2nd leg. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Ryan_bluebird wrote:Everyone is being so negative. :oops: We should not of lost that, they didn't create much and just one mistake was in it. Thought we played quite well, apart for last 20mins of first half. We were also denied a perfectly good goal! Shit ref..People saying about rall, just behave and stop being so critical! People were saying how good he was in previous game. And heaton did well apart from one bit! Seen us play better obviously but were still in it, Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its not being critical but ralls looked out of his depth tonight and we had more than an able replacement in kiss first time i have to question malky's tactics this season.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:09 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:You're right, there's another 90mins to go, however all we are saying is the performance wasn't the best.

I,m optamistic about the 2nd leg as well. C,mon City we are def still in this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

blue nile wrote:
Bridgend_bluebird wrote:You're right, there's another 90mins to go, however all we are saying is the performance wasn't the best.

I,m optamistic about the 2nd leg as well. C,mon City we are def still in this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With out a shadow of doubt we are still in it, we can perform much better than tonight, all they need is a kick up the arse for the 2nd leg then we should be playing the Sheiks in the final. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:12 pm

Yeah but you would say that after the game, now we seen his performance people will criticize. I don't think he wanted to risk kiss in getting injured, maybe I don't know.
It's going to be hard to break this team down, but come on let's give it a go

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

steve davies wrote:
Ryan_bluebird wrote:Everyone is being so negative. :oops: We should not of lost that, they didn't create much and just one mistake was in it. Thought we played quite well, apart for last 20mins of first half. We were also denied a perfectly good goal! Shit ref..People saying about rall, just behave and stop being so critical! People were saying how good he was in previous game. And heaton did well apart from one bit! Seen us play better obviously but were still in it, Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

its not being critical but ralls looked out of his depth tonight and we had more than an able replacement in kiss first time i have to question malky's tactics this season.

Without going overboard I agree with you Steve, tonight was not Malkay's finest hour. But at least we know MM has the bouncebackability gene and I'm sure he will unleash it in the second leg.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Nothing wrong with criticism anyway, criticism can kick you up the arse and make you learn from your mistakes. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Ralls was fine, I'd personally have started with Conway but ralls is not the reason we lost the game.
He is 18 leave the lad alone.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ralls was fine, I'd personally have started with Conway but ralls is not the reason we lost the game.

Agreed.

Football is a TEAM game.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:24 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Ralls was fine, I'd personally have started with Conway but ralls is not the reason we lost the game.

no one is having a go at ralls its malky who should have got him out of the firing line.
the fact that he looked knackered and out of sorts allowed them to put more pressure on whittingham.
conway or kiss should have come on for him for the last 20 minutes

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:36 pm

steve davies wrote:

no one is having a go at ralls its malky who should have got him out of the firing line.
the fact that he looked knackered and out of sorts allowed them to put more pressure on whittingham.

Other people are and I believe out fans are the reason DJ never used youth or mainly away from home.
Ralls will learn and improve and if millers goal or a corner from turner had gone in no one would have mentioned him.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 pm

heading is SOME, and then first word in thread is EVERYONE!

*COUGHS* Thought this is rather fantastically positive myself. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67688

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Don't think Ralls had his best game tonight to be honest, I'd rather we started with Conway.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:53 am

It cracks me up whenerver we lose, suddenly all of us are football managers :old:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:39 am

2blue2handle wrote:
steve davies wrote:

Other people are and I believe out fans are the reason DJ never used youth or mainly away from home.
Ralls will learn and improve and if millers goal or a corner from turner had gone in no one would have mentioned him.

I agree if that goal was allowed, which it should of been we would not been saying about the selection im sure of it. And I reckon we did not deserve to lose that. Oh well let's look forward to our next Championship games and then this big game :ayatollah: :ayatollah: