Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: DIV 2 STUFF

Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:38 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
where did i say we would finish 12th i said they would be lucky to finish 12th

Also 2blue2handle you called me an idiot yet it is you who must be the idiot or no life at all for working on a forum as a mod pretty sad but you can delete and ban people you must be proud eitherway you have nothing to say bar 2or 3 word replys :lol:

Yeah, 2Blue must look well sad compared to a 34 year old man coming on the internet to slag of an 18 year old football player. Image

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 am

Fao bluebird1977. Bare in mind that Malkys bringing Ralls on nicely. Yes Ralls missed a few chances but at least he got himself in these positions to feck up hes still young and with more experiance is gonna be a quality player imo !! I thought Cardiff where just unlucky and Malky will have an idea how to break them down in the second leg :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:33 am

RFMH wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
where did i say we would finish 12th i said they would be lucky to finish 12th

Also 2blue2handle you called me an idiot yet it is you who must be the idiot or no life at all for working on a forum as a mod pretty sad but you can delete and ban people you must be proud eitherway you have nothing to say bar 2or 3 word replys :lol:

Yeah, 2Blue must look well sad compared to a 34 year old man coming on the internet to slag of an 18 year old football player. Image

Pull your tounge out of his arse please,yet another mod brown nose where does it say im 34 and slagging ralls off yet he was shit or was you not watching the game there was only 1 or 2 players that looked half decent lastnight everyone knew this but as normal we can only post how good we was on this board or you get name called and slagged off like WHEN 2BLUE2HANDLE JUST COME OUT WITH THE "IDIOT" comment for no reason thats how it is on here but if you say anything back its not accepted,Its the internet people need to realise there two sides to every game if they dont like it they shouldnt be online to start with :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:43 am

You're right, 2Blue boulder have called you an idiot, it did a disservice to your overall moronic nature. Kid's 18 and did ok, it's 'half-time' and were still very much in the tie. Cry baby fans like you are pathetic.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:25 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
Caerphillyblue1927 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:MM just said "we had countless chances and dominated play tonight" what game was he at :lol:

The one you obviously weren't, give the guys a break it wasn't all bad. Yeah we are all hurting after losing the game, but it ain't over yet. What you ought to be saying is how we need to fill the CCS for the second leg and eveyone get right behind the boys, not slag them off for losing a tightly contested game ffs :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

like i said if you say anything other than how good we are on this forum ppl convert to name called and try to run you down we was shit i thought end of weather people like it or not thats up to them but im not going to brag up a performance which i seen as total garbage but others seen as world class vs a team who will be lucky to finish 12th this year in are league

Seems like your talking through your arse, we weren't "shit" or "total garbage" neither were we "world class" and nobody on here is claiming we were world class.
Do you want me to get the hangman's rope so you can hang yourself, a total over reaction by yourself and total exaggeration to some of the replies from other posters.
We were not at our best that's a fact and Palace played a good tactical game and stifled our creativity, but by your accounts it sounds like you've given up already, lucky our players aren't defeatists like yourself and will come back fighting in the 2nd leg, I can't wait as it makes the tie a little more interesting now.
Can't wait to read your posts after the 2nd leg if we fail to reach the final :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:54 am

I know you are entitled to your opinion mate but I have to agree with the others and say you are talking rubbish! Were you at the game? Because from where i was stood in ground along with over 2000 others I thought we did pretty well considering palace stuck 10 men behind the ball AT HOME! All night , that in it's self speaks volumes for Malky and the boys, they simply had a tactic stuck to it without really hurting us and ther goal came from a silly mistake! Stop being so negative it's half time and were 1 nil down ,no big deal! We should all be confident and upbeat about last night and the second leg because there is no way they can come to us and rely on the same tactics they used last night to hold on to a 1 nil lead, if Anything I would say the palace fans are more worried than us!

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:23 am

bluebird1977 wrote:Yet another hoofball no1 in the box miss the midfield game f*cking garbage as for joe ralls well he should of been taken off after 5mins jesus christ :evil:

So called fans like you the team can do without :shock: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Bluebird 77 in showing he knows f**k all about football again. :roll:

I dont see anyone claiming we were world class, it was a scruffy game, but to claim it was Division 2, we were total shit, and Ralls should have been taken off after 5 minutes. Get a f*cking grip.

Most people can see Ralls had an off night but the total over reaction is typical of you. I bet if you was a Barcelona fan youd by crying for "Pep Out" when they conceded a late equaliser to Espanyol on Sunday. :roll:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 pm

If i was a barca fan polo i would still moan you are correct,HALF THE INBREED FANS ON THIS BOARD ARE ARMCHAIR FANS WHO FOLLOWED CITY SINCE CUP FINAL while sitting at home in there man utd tops ,what do they know :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

I tried posting last night while on the bus back from Palace has i could not believe the original post because watching the game from the stands not a armchair :roll: What i watched was City dominate the first 40 minutes but fail to score and in truth fail to create enough chances for all our possession. Palace then hit us with a sucker punch and Heaton must take the blame for their goal but otherwise had a decent game and made one superb save.

There was no lack of committment from our players and to label it has Division 2 is doing a real diservice to all their efforts Ralls did OK and how you could say he should have been taken off after 5 minutes is beyond me he is a young kid and looks a good prospect and will only get better.

Palace were the home team but were content to defend and try and hit us on the break but in truth created very little the least we deserved was a draw and on another day Millers goal might have stood or Whiits shot which deflected wide with the keeper beaten could just has easily of gone in.

I left the ground last night still positive after a battling performance from City and with the feeling this tie is far from over we will have to create more in the 2nd leg but at home i'm sure we will :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 pm

I've got a great idea...

How about you try looking at the facts before the next time you have a public nervous breakdown? The stats clearly state we had 4 shots on target, thus pretty much rendering your primary '1 on target we r shit' argument completely obsolete. Maybe you will consider deleting the thread and starting a new one with some valid, well researched points?