Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DIV 2 STUFF

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Yet another hoofball no1 in the box miss the midfield game f*cking garbage as for joe ralls well he should of been taken off after 5mins jesus christ :evil:

Re: DIV 2 STUFF

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Ralls very nervous. Not creative enough all round..

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Bledd10 wrote:Ralls very nervous. Not creative enough all round..

Creative what does that mean we done absolute nothing of the kind tonight i thought miller was a holding midfield player for 94mins :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:56 pm

What fecking game were you two watching - numpties. We played well!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm

I like Ralls think your being a bit harsh there, gives his all and with a bit more time could become a very good player!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:57 pm

Mikef wrote:I like Ralls think your being a bit harsh there, gives his all and with a bit more time could become a very good player!

I agree, he is a quality player, just thought tonight, the occasion got to him.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 pm

And people don't know why DJ never brought the youngsters thought??? Answer, our fans.

Ralls was fine, we played well.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:59 pm

Mikef wrote:I like Ralls think your being a bit harsh there, gives his all and with a bit more time could become a very good player!

Are you kidding me ive seen better park players on pItches scattered with dog shit he couldnt pass OR cross nothing all he done all night was give free kicks away i would have took him off after 5mins total waste of time tongiht he was even hudson and turner need to learn to pass jesus they give it away more than anyone :roll:

Einstein wrote:What fecking game were you two watching - numpties. We played well!

wouldnt say we played well.. palace were well organised and we lacked option thus not being able to break them down..

on aperformance we were well below our usual standard..

hardly saw cowie in the game, and mason and ralls got bullied out of it...

If anyone had a below par game it was Mason or Cowie...

I would like to know what Palace put on that pitch surface because all our players seemed to skating around on ice. I lost count of how many times they fell over.

Just guessing but may be that's why we used the long ball more than normal?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Einstein wrote:What fecking game were you two watching - numpties. We played well!

If ur version of a good game is ONE YES ONE shot on target all 94mins then i feel for you it was dire

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

If ur version of a good game is ONE YES ONE shot on target all 94mins then i feel for you it was dire

That doesn't count our good goal disallowed or the few near misses.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:01 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:I would like to know what Palace put on that pitch surface because all our players seemed to skating around on ice. I lost count of how many times they fell over.

we play long ball most games bar at home aways away hoof and hope crap even when we have 5 in midfield we miss them hoping 5ft 5inch miller will win headers vs andre the giants :shock:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

That doesn't count our good goal disallowed or the few near misses.

we was shit lets face it 90% of the team didnt show up only one that tryed something was whitts moving and passing to errrrr no1 really becuase we hoofed it over there full backs to no1 most of the time or there center halfs to pick us off again

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:03 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:I would like to know what Palace put on that pitch surface because all our players seemed to skating around on ice. I lost count of how many times they fell over.

we play long ball most games bar at home aways away hoof and hope crap even when we have 5 in midfield we miss them hoping 5ft 5inch miller will win headers vs andre the giants :shock:

I disagree but lets go along with this theory..... It's worked most the season :roll:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:04 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

I don't exactly agree with that, but your reply still doesn't answer why our players were slipping and sliding all over the place? It was definately something to do with the pitch surface and it definately affected us more than Palace.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:05 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

From memory:

Whitts deflected freekick Guns nearly got.
Whitts deflected shot wide
Ralls had a couple of efforts
Turner headed over
Perfectly good goal disallowed
Cowie's blocked shot
Miller's curled shot.....................................

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I don't exactly agree with that, but your reply still doesn't answer why our players were slipping and sliding all over the place? It was definately something to do with the pitch surface and it definateley affected us more than Palace.

they was nothing on the pitch bar grass and mud i didnt see ther players falling over like fairys and we never played long ball because they put anything on the pitch thats a cert

bluebird1977 wrote:

Are you kidding me ive seen better park players on pItches scattered with dog shit he couldnt pass OR cross nothing all he done all night was give free kicks away i would have took him off after 5mins total waste of time tongiht he was even hudson and turner need to learn to pass jesus they give it away more than anyone :roll:

You clearly must have been watching a differnt game to me then, passing wasn't that bad and managed to get a few decent shots off, just needs to a bit more of an end product though i'll admit but he's only young. As for the free kicks, he did conceed a very good free kick towards the end which stopped a good attacking oppertunity by palace so i'm happy he did!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:06 pm

Bledd10 wrote:

I agree, he is a quality player, just thought tonight, the occasion got to him.

Agreed, hes a great player but didn't look in it tonight.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Mikef wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You clearly must have been watching a differnt game to me then, passing wasn't that bad and managed to get a few decent shots off, just needs to a bit more of an end product though i'll admit but he's only young. As for the free kicks, he did conceed a very good free kick towards the end which stopped a good attacking oppertunity by palace so i'm happy he did!

yea he also give the ball away to start of ambrose getting pulled down by him after we had 8 or 9 passes together for the 1st time whole game ,i watched the same game as you it was shite all round

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

MM just said "we had countless chances and dominated play tonight" what game was he at :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:10 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

I don't exactly agree with that, but your reply still doesn't answer why our players were slipping and sliding all over the place? It was definately something to do with the pitch surface and it definateley affected us more than Palace.

they was nothing on the pitch bar grass and mud i didnt see ther players falling over like fairys and we never played long ball because they put anything on the pitch thats a cert

To me it looked like the pitch had been heavily watered and that's why we were losing our footing. Of course if Palace knew that they could wear longer studs and it would also hamper our front runners.

Of course I have no proof the above happened, but if it did it might just explain why we have put in such a bad performance.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:13 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

To me it looked like the pitch had been heavily watered and that's why we were losing our footing. Of course if Palace knew that they could were longer studs and it would also hamper our front runners.

Of course I have no proof the above happened, but if it did it might just explain why we have put in such a bad performance.

maybe tony i couldnt see anything wrong with the pitch atleast you agree it was a shit showing by us most fans think one shot on goal and hoofball over are 5 midfielders is great to watch oh well :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:14 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:MM just said "we had countless chances and dominated play tonight" what game was he at :lol:

You're a joke mate. Even the title of this post is a joke, do you remember Division 2, 3 and 4 or did you join at the Cup Final....

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Did you think palace played better football yes or no? The answer shows says a lot??

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Einstein wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:MM just said "we had countless chances and dominated play tonight" what game was he at :lol:

You're a joke mate. Even the title of this post is a joke, do you remember Division 2, 3 and 4 or did you join at the Cup Final....

yes i was there in div 2,3,4 why am i a joke MM just said "we had countless chances and dominated play tonight " THEY WAS HIS WORDS ON THE SKY INTERVIEW :?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Yet another hoofball no1 in the box miss the midfield game f*cking garbage as for joe ralls well he should of been taken off after 5mins jesus christ :evil:

Your a Muppet, why be so negative?

Give the kid and the rest of the team a break. It was one game, ralls will be a big player one day, he just wasn't at his best tonight along with the majority of the team. Were 1-0 down at half-time, calm down.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Check out his other posts almost always negative :old: