Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

JOSH MAGENNIS ?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Looks like he wants away from Aberdeen , and thoughts on having him back at City ? Decent enough but raw centre forward who maybe didnt fit in with DJ's plans :ayatollah:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-to-leave

Re: JOSH MAGENNIS ?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:40 pm

he was gash

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:41 pm

Aberdeen are willing to let him go on loan to get a regular game at his own request, Craig Brown appears keen to keep him long term according to yesterday's local paper. From the games I've beem to, his best games have been right wing.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:53 pm

We have moved on 10 fold since he was here - Maybe Merthyr or Newport at best

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Id rather have eddie back.

Josh magennis ffs :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:24 pm

I've seen him a couple of times this season and he hasn't progressed, in fact he's probably gone backwards. Frankly, if he can't get a game for Aberdeen, that says it all! He's not good enough....

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I Know Josh and watched many a time in the youth setup. Many don't realise he was a goalkeeper in the youth setup for ages before he got moved up front, I dont think he is a natural at either but his size and speed will do him well in the lower leagues.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:51 pm

I'd rather give 10k a week to paddy magennis :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:11 pm

Martyn1963 wrote:Looks like he wants away from Aberdeen , and thoughts on having him back at City ? Decent enough but raw centre forward who maybe didnt fit in with DJ's plans :ayatollah:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... e-to-leave

i've read some daft things on this message board, but this tops the lot.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:43 pm

jinks-rct wrote:I'd rather give 10k a week to paddy magennis :lol: :lol: :lol:

TAKE ME OUT ?