Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS ANYONE...

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Is anyone taking a flare to the Palace home game? Or know of anyone taking one?
I hope someone does as it really does add to the atmosphere.
Also didn't we take 2 up to Reading in November? A blue and a yellow one was it?
We did it here so why cant we do it now? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWIogBjO ... re=related
Along with the drum and at least a 23,000 crowd this could possibly be the best atmosphere we will get at this ground for a long time
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IS ANYONE...

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:33 pm

No one will because if the person is caught then he will be banned. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:35 pm

JonCCFC wrote:No one will because if the person is caught then he will be banned. :ayatollah:

Oh... :oops: Thread over then

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 pm

CantonJack wrote:
JonCCFC wrote:No one will because if the person is caught then he will be banned. :ayatollah:

Oh... :oops: Thread over then

:lol: would be awesome though. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:04 am

Easy!

Sponsor a local nutter who doesn't care if he gets banned.
pay for his drink and entry and voila.
if everyone wipos in a pound it will be easy

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:12 am

So those people who took a yellow flare to the Palace game, will they now be banned from Selhurst Park? Or is it just our ground that will ban people?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 am

CantonJack wrote:So those people who took a yellow flare to the Palace game, will they now be banned from Selhurst Park? Or is it just our ground that will ban people?

I'm theory they would be but finding out who with evidence at that shitty ground will be hard.
At CCS they can see everytime you break wind soooooo.....

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 am

about 5 went off last night. someone set a firework off yesterday outside the ground. was city fans i think but didnt half scare the shit into us :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:37 pm

CantonJack wrote:So those people who took a yellow flare to the Palace game, will they now be banned from Selhurst Park? Or is it just our ground that will ban people?

Not sure about the rules, but I was right next to the lads with the flare and the police were chucking people out one by one.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

TBH I don't like flares as they can harm astmatics.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:39 pm

was it a smoke flare? i think they should be allowed at games (never going to happen)
looked awesome on the box :D

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:12 pm

I think they should have comething computer generated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:27 pm

adz-a32 wrote:I think they should have comething computer generated. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

*something

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:38 pm

eighty_8 wrote:was it a smoke flare? i think they should be allowed at games (never going to happen)
looked awesome on the box :D

yeah it was a smoke flare, it stunk out the whole stand though :lol: we were all bouncing for a good 10 minutes until the police finally started to do something about it, it was a good laugh :ayatollah: