Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CITY PLAYER sort it out................

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:34 pm

trying to listen and watch MMs interview, 16 mins long.
Day before a huge game and the sound is terrible.
Sounds like he`s on a windy beach :evil:

CANT HEAR FECKING ANYTHING

Re: CARDIFF CITY PLAYER sort it out................

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Thought I had a problem with my head phones when i listened in work lunch time, I agree it is terrible.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:55 pm

Same here pal, fuckin terrible, can never hear the journo's either, it really wound me up earlier :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Same here pal, fuckin terrible, can never hear the journo's either, it really wound me up earlier :lol:

Same here!!!! Fecking annoying!!! Was looking forward to that!!!! :evil:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:45 pm

Yeah CC Player Sort it Out,its been like this for a while now,Sound Quality=SHITE :twisted:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:16 pm

Some1 needs shootin for it that's for sure, makes you wonder if it's worth the money especially if u got a s/t and catch a few away games, me personally i like the pre/post match interviews, and extended highlights, but the quality of the interviews is gettin on my tits lately

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:22 pm

i emailed them an told them both the Hudson and Malky interview are screwed, they said they have "escalated it" whatever this means - hopefully they will be able to recover it

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:23 pm

jhippno wrote:i emailed them an told them both the Hudson and Malky interview are screwed, they said they have "escalated it" whatever this means - hopefully they will be able to recover it

It done my head in earlier, but the other thing i noticed is that you can never hear wot they are askin him, you have to guess the question by the answer :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 pm

Agree its shite, what I tend to do to hear it is plug a hdmi lead from laptop into the tv, u can then turn telly up a bit and watch it on a big screen. That's the only way iv managed to hear the questions asked

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:24 pm

CC Players only fault. You cant hear the reporters at the best of times, never mind today when it sounded like they were filming in a bloody wind tunnell. And in just about every interview Malky ends up cracking a joke of some kind, but I can never hear it.
Also did anyone hear someones phone go off in an interview a few weeks back? I think it was for the Nott Forest interview, it sounded like a bouncing spring, really wound Malky up :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:30 pm

I thought I heard a phone go off in the interview that we are all moaning about!!
It stopped quickly though, probably cos it got blew away in the fecking wind :ayatollah:

PLAYER PLAYER SORT IT OUT :evil:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 pm

I wish they would change it from flash,can't view on iPad without a crappy app!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:41 pm

I thought he was goin to lunge at the journo after WBA game, when quesitoned about players bein late out after HT

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Would love to work on city player...who do I approach anyone know? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:44 pm

dazzyt wrote:Would love to work on city player...who do I approach anyone know? :ayatollah:

If u do get a job there mate give that mark denham a dig in the ribs and tell him is commentary is shite :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:45 pm

dazzyt wrote:Would love to work on city player...who do I approach anyone know? :ayatollah:

Mark Denham? Barry McAuliffe? HalftimeWayne? Anyone who you see on there regularly. Dont know how you would contact them though, Twitter maybe?

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:48 pm

cheers,I have Denham on twitter. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:58 am

Jamie is the Head of AV, most of the filming (& I guess editing also) is done by part-time folk - local students. Chatted to 1 when they were filming the Cardiff City Weekly at the Children's Hospital of Wales - if you look closely enough, you can see my boom!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 am

Dazzy

Tweet

Barry Macauliffe @MacMcAuliffe or

Mark Denham @MarkDen_CCFC (He's from Caerphilly by the way)

You'll get a reply from them :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:29 pm

Thanks for the help folks :ayatollah: