Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " PAY ON THE DAY FOR PALACE AWAY THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 am

U ain't got 2,500fans bannd fella,and you had to send tickets back so you had a bigger allocation,so think about that one darling

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:48 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must say, very suprised that you ain't sold out?yes all the above,tues night,live on tv,but london 2hour straight run on train,or 3hour drive,easy to get to,you should have sold all and asked for more,,24k average home and you make out your such a big club?think you should take a good look at your selfs.
I know I'm going to anoy you and thers is going to be some slaging of towards me,how ever you have no excuse,we took 3,700 to wycomb on a tues night in the ldv few years back,
anyway love to wish you luck but you now I can't,but think you are far better then palace and should go through (another day for u at wembley,another day avoiding tv radio and all the build up)

You lot took 18000 to wembley for the mickey mouse cup on your first visit. there.......then the following Thursday barely managed 250 for A Welsh Cup Semi the following week at Ninian Park.

How many did you take to ipswich last season?..........Barely 100!! Your away support has always been p**s poor ....you might by taking a few more away in the premiership but your support in the championship was laughable at times barely averaging above 14000. We took 8500 to Liverpool on a Tuesday night as well as 4000 to Middlesborough for a Sunday lunchtime

It say's it all that your club had to make an anouncement that anyone waering a MAN UTD shirts in the home sections for the recent game would be ejected but it was acceptable in the championship.......

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:07 pm

Didn't Swansea only take just under 3000 to Man City, their first game in the premiership? They had to send tickets back for that game as well. Just remind the vermin of that when they try to take the mick about attendances. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 pm

Blue Army wrote:Didn't Swansea only take just under 3000 to Man City, their first game in the premiership? They had to send tickets back for that game as well. Just remind the vermin of that when they try to take the mick about attendances. :ayatollah:

Exactly ....Going to Palace on a Tuesday is nothing new for us we have been going there on a regular basis so 2500 is a good following especially after Xmas...I forgot to mention didn't we take 6000 on a Tuesday night to Arsenal? Puts his ridiculous argument to bed!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:08 pm

Cant wait a football fans dream a semi-final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cant wait a football fans dream a semi-final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Annis our support tomorrow is piss poor sorry. Palace selling all there's home and away has embarrassed us big time. I honestly thought that after Crimbo our away following would sell out :o how wrong i was :cry:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:16 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Cant wait a football fans dream a semi-final. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Correct Annis our support tomorrow is piss poor sorry. Palace selling all there's home and away has embarrassed us big time. I honestly thought that after Crimbo our away following would sell out :o how wrong i was :cry:

Steve, spoke to many fans around the country they are stunned as they thought we were a sleeping giant.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:

Steve, spoke to many fans around the country they are stunned as they thought we were a sleeping giant.

Annis i am sure the one's that are going will make one hell of a racket. We have to !! its up to us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm

I'm just happy I was able to win my mum over to let me go, but dissapointed with sales figures, if we can take 4000 to Reading we should be able to take 4000 to Palace!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:35 pm

BluebirdJoe wrote:I'm just happy I was able to win my mum over to let me go, but dissapointed with sales figures, if we can take 4000 to Reading we should be able to take 4000 to Palace!

For one of our biggest games in our history, I honestly thought we would sell out as well.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:06 pm

I know its after Xmas and money is tight as well as being a work day and its live on TV, but im suprised we havent sold out our original 4000 ticket allocation for such a big game.
Anyway the Port Talbot, Neath bus is full and im sure we;ll make ourselves heard.
Hope everyone going has a great day.
Come on the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:26 pm

You've got to admit that's really poor.Can you imagine Leeds or even Swansea not selling their allocation for a cup semi final ?

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:58 am

does anyone know exactly how many we sold up to date
im going , can't wait
cooler bag sorted !!!

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 am

munchen wrote:does anyone know exactly how many we sold up to date
im going , can't wait
cooler bag sorted !!!

Yes 2,510.

Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:13 am

cheers annis :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:54 pm

6 bysedd wrote:You've got to admit that's really poor.Can you imagine Leeds or even Swansea not selling their allocation for a cup semi final ?

Imagine that eh? ;)

Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
munchen wrote:does anyone know exactly how many we sold up to date
im going , can't wait
cooler bag sorted !!!

Yes 2,510.

More than another welsh team would in a similar situation!

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:25 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
6 bysedd wrote:You've got to admit that's really poor.Can you imagine Leeds or even Swansea not selling their allocation for a cup semi final ?

Imagine that eh? ;)

But they only played Chelsea, not as if they are a big enough team :lol:

Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

carlccfc wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

Imagine that eh? ;)

But they only played Chelsea, not as if they are a big enough team :lol:

:lol: