Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" PAY ON THE DAY FOR PALACE AWAY THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:13 pm

ON CRYSTAL PALACE OFFICIAL SITE.

http://www.cpfc.co.uk/page/MatchTicketI ... 93,00.html :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" SEMI-FINAL OF THE CARLING CUP. "

CRYSTAL PALACE V CARDIFF CITY. :ayatollah:

THE BIGGEST MATCH OF THE SEASON SO FAR. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

More 1st Leg Tickets Available For Home Fans
Posted on: Sat 07 Jan 2012

There are now more tickets available for home fans for the first leg against Cardiff City at Selhurst Park on Tuesday evening, kick-off 8.00pm. Cardiff City had originally been allocated 4000 tickets for the match but due to their current sales figures one of the areas that they had been allocated has been changed. Block W of the Arthur Wait Stand will now be for home supporters only.

These are now available to book online, personally at the box office during normal office hours or on the phonelines.

Please note that " Tickets for BOTH SETS OF SUPPORTERS will be available on the day of the match right through to kick-off ", subject to availability. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " PAY ON THE DAY FOR PALACE AWAY THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:34 pm

What does this say about Cardiff City being a BIG club, this should of been sold out, As said so many times before if it had been man utd it would of :( :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:56 pm

This is because we are not a Big Club never have been, most of our fans are glory fans only up for the big games.If we had drawn any of the other clubs we would have sold out in hours.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:08 am

bluebirdrob wrote:This is because we are not a Big Club never have been, most of our fans are glory fans only up for the big games.If we had drawn any of the other clubs we would have sold out in hours.

Controversial!!!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:38 am

Watch if we win and get to the final! Everyone will make the effort for wembley!

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am

The reason a lot of fans are not going is because it is a Tuesday night and it is live on the telly.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:47 am

Well personally I can't sleep as I am so fecking excited!!

2 more sleeps!

2500 bluebirds will make a noise like 4000 anyway!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 am

Canton stand baz wrote:Well personally I can't sleep as I am so fecking excited!!

2 more sleeps!

2500 bluebirds will make a noise like 4000 anyway!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed mate, it's QUALITY, not quantity! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:54 am

llwynypia bluebirds wrote:The reason a lot of fans are not going is because it is a Tuesday night and it is live on the telly.

Its the same for palace, a Tuesday night a work day on the box but the have sold out. All our fans that are going to palace will make the differance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:03 am

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
llwynypia bluebirds wrote:The reason a lot of fans are not going is because it is a Tuesday night and it is live on the telly.

Its the same for palace, a Tuesday night a work day on the box but the have sold out. All our fans that are going to palace will make the differance :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We need to sell out and be there in big numbers. :ayatollah:

This is a massive game and will be up there with some of the best. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:56 am

I am going on Tuesday, but nothing will be decided on Tuesday we have the 2nd leg to come at home it is live on TV, I think if it was the 2nd leg on Tuesday we would have sold out,and some fans would have not gone to WBA yesterday

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Supported city since 1968,could only dream about semi finals for years,cant believe the apathy amongst our support...i cant feckin wait

Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:39 pm

Canton stand baz wrote:Well personally I can't sleep as I am so fecking excited!! Cant sleep !!

2 more sleeps! Thought you said you coulden't sleep :? :? :? :lol:

2500 bluebirds will make a noise like 4000 anyway!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Is that all we sold 2500 :?:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:42 pm

Has I have said previously it's all about money I am going but had to sacrifice Foest and WBA away in order to afford tickets for Palace home and away for myself and my Son cost me over £120 which just after Christmas is a lot of money. Looking forward to Tuesday and if we get a decent result the CCS will be packed and bouncing for the second leg :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:04 pm

Away games are always hard for me due to work but I will be there in spirit.I will be at the home leg,ain't missed a carling cup tie yet and ain't gonna start now.....My prediction for 1st leg Palace 1-2 City :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Must say, very suprised that you ain't sold out?yes all the above,tues night,live on tv,but london 2hour straight run on train,or 3hour drive,easy to get to,you should have sold all and asked for more,,24k average home and you make out your such a big club?think you should take a good look at your selfs.
I know I'm going to anoy you and thers is going to be some slaging of towards me,how ever you have no excuse,we took 3,700 to wycomb on a tues night in the ldv few years back,
anyway love to wish you luck but you now I can't,but think you are far better then palace and should go through (another day for u at wembley,another day avoiding tv radio and all the build up)

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Must say, very suprised that you ain't sold out?yes all the above,tues night,live on tv,but london 2hour straight run on train,or 3hour drive,easy to get to,you should have sold all and asked for more,,24k average home and you make out your such a big club?think you should take a good look at your selfs.
I know I'm going to anoy you and thers is going to be some slaging of towards me,how ever you have no excuse,we took 3,700 to wycomb on a tues night in the ldv few years back,
anyway love to wish you luck but you now I can't,but think you are far better then palace and should go through (another day for u at wembley,another day avoiding tv radio and all the build up)

I noticed you could only find one game where you took a decent crowd to an away game,was it a Gypo holiday or something? :ayatollah: says the fan of a premier team whose ground doesn't even hold 21,000 never mind get an average of 24k :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 pm

Wigan 4000,,and we ain't the ones saying we are a big club,we now were we stand and our limitations,however you seam to think you are somthing that you clearly are not.ps surely you don't need a jack to point out how poor your away support is in this game??

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Wigan 4000,,and we ain't the ones saying we are a big club,we now were we stand and our limitations,however you seam to think you are somthing that you clearly are not.ps surely you don't need a jack to point out how poor your away support is in this game??

It is piss poor and i cant explain it. But had it been Manure then we would of got 10.000 tickets and we would of sold the lot. So there are a lot that could of gone but decided because it was Palace and on TV they wouldn't bother. Shame on them but have sympathy with those that wanted to go but genuinely can't afford it.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:44 pm

Like me?? :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:47 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Like me?? :lol:

:roll: yawn.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:48 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Like me?? :lol:

:roll: yawn.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:27 pm

bluebirdrob wrote:This is because we are not a Big Club never have been, most of our fans are glory fans only up for the big games.If we had drawn any of the other clubs we would have sold out in hours.

i think thats crap... im not going but that doesnt make me a glory fan... i bought my home ticket weeks ago, and a watford ticket..

the main difference is £30 quid for palace away on a tues night , plus getting there and spending money that is best part of £100 quid.. straight after xmas..

had we been home first i think more would have gone. but i had to draw the line somewhere..

ive been to selhurst park twice, so im not that bothered . had it been a ground i havnt been to , i may well have scraped the barrel..

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Blackwood_Bluebird wrote:

i think thats crap... im not going but that doesnt make me a glory fan... i bought my home ticket weeks ago, and a watford ticket..

the main difference is £30 quid for palace away on a tues night , plus getting there and spending money that is best part of £100 quid.. straight after xmas..

had we been home first i think more would have gone. but i had to draw the line somewhere..

ive been to selhurst park twice, so im not that bothered . had it been a ground i havnt been to , i may well have scraped the barrel..

So if it would of been man utd or another big team you might of scrapped the money to go :roll: :roll: what does that tell you

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:41 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

So if it would of been man utd or another big team you might of scrapped the money to go :roll: :roll: what does that tell you

no because i have been there too..

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

as well as the oxford game earlier and huddersfield home... does that still make me a glory fan.... with the cash spent out this month plus two lots of car tax , ive had to prioritise which games i would prefer to see as a paying fan.. losing half a days pay for palace away on a tues night at a cost of almost £100 quid having already been there twice when the 2nd leg is more important means i chose other games instead.. would i have gone to liverpool, no been there also.. would i have gone to man city, prob yes as never been but then i wouldnt have paid out for other away games...

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:59 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:

as well as the oxford game earlier and huddersfield home... does that still make me a glory fan.... with the cash spent out this month plus two lots of car tax , ive had to prioritise which games i would prefer to see as a paying fan.. losing half a days pay for palace away on a tues night at a cost of almost £100 quid having already been there twice when the 2nd leg is more important means i chose other games instead.. would i have gone to liverpool, no been there also.. would i have gone to man city, prob yes as never been but then i wouldnt have paid out for other away games...

I quoted my opinion on what you said, you laid your self open for that :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Pontyclun Blue wrote:
Pontyclun Blue wrote:

I quoted my opinion on what you said, you laid your self open for that :ayatollah:

reading it again, i think i did.. :oops: prob should av worded it slightly better... :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm gutted I'm not going to either leg due to work comittments. I've tried me best but can't move them. I'm reading the posts with a little bit of dismay.
We have Two and half thousand going. We have about that number in fans banned and their mates who can't/dont go - I think people are forgetting the drop off in fans cos of Chelsea and previous. There would have been a full bus of my crowd going but I expect there are 5 or 6 taking seats on other coaches.
You also have to remember the restrictions over the years going to away games have had the effect of fuckin some fans off and spoil the whole event. How many times have we not been given a proper allocation to away games and been treated like animals? ( Remember that in ur supporter numbers contest swansealad).

So you have banned fans
Dispondent fans
Skint fans

Yet 2,500 city will be there - fabulous.

Lots of people have to make choices with their money thesedays - are they not a true city fan if they can't make it? Its not like ur gonna sell ur telly to go to the 1st leg is it?
Also unlike years ago - ur not guarranteed to pick up a job -if you fucked one off to go to the game.
Palace have a ticket deal - its encouraged them to go. (Well done to their marketing people)

We can call ourselves a big club. Cos we are the biggest club in wales. (Fcukin spite on about that one swansealad!)

I really am gutted I can't be there.
I am sooo geared up for it - its a massive 2 games, any advantage (even an extra noisy 100 fans) can make a difference.

To all who are going - remember that little band of supporters in W Ham in game 1- and sing up for City
Get up there and support our boys -I salute you Blue Army.

:ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:12 am

[quote="eddiep"]I'm gutted I'm not going to either leg due to work comittments. I've tried me best but can't move them. I'm reading the posts with a little bit of dismay.
We have Two and half thousand going. We have about that number in fans banned and their mates who can't/dont go - I think people are forgetting the drop off in fans cos of Chelsea and previous. There would have been a full bus of my crowd going but I expect there are 5 or 6 taking seats on other coaches.
You also have to remember the restrictions over the years going to away games have had the effect of fuckin some fans off and spoil the whole event. How many times have we not been given a proper allocation to away games and been treated like animals? ( Remember that in ur supporter numbers contest swansealad).

So you have banned fans
Dispondent fans
Skint fans

Yet 2,500 city will be there - fabulous.

Lots of people have to make choices with their money thesedays - are they not a true city fan if they can't make it? Its not like ur gonna sell ur telly to go to the 1st leg is it?
Also unlike years ago - ur not guarranteed to pick up a job -if you fucked one off to go to the game.
Palace have a ticket deal - its encouraged them to go. (Well done to their marketing people)

the ticket deal for us is not that great most fans are paying between 25 and 30 quid which is more than your home game