Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City v Leeds United Download

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:00 pm

Cardiff City v Leeds United Download

When I talk to people about the Cardiff City v Leeds United FA cup game back in 2002 and tell them that it was one of the best days of my life. I'm often met with blank faces that just can't begin to understand what I mean. That is of course, unless you were there...

Never have I experienced an atmosphere like that at any football match. I don't know what it was, but something special happened at Ninian Park that night.

Now you can relive the atmosphere that only Fortress Ninian could generate as I've made the entire game available for download.

All you need to do, is go to my Facebook site...

http://www.facebook.com/wearethe12thman

Click "Like" on the left hand side of the page and follow the "10 Year Anniversary" link.

http://www.12thmanclothing.com

They were the best days of my life.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Cardiff City v Leeds United Download

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Does it have the pre and post match talking?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:02 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Does it have the pre and post match talking?

It has everything mate, full Sky Sports build up and coverage at the end.

Its pretty decent quality too. Looks good on my 40" TV.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Amazing, will get the laptop out and try and do it :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:11 pm

ive liked the page but cant find the anniversary link

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Here you go mate...

http://www.12thmanclothing.com/en/conte ... ds-united-

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:17 pm

thank you :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:21 pm

12thMan wrote:Here you go mate...

http://www.12thmanclothing.com/en/conte ... ds-united-

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i also had a look and couldn't find it :old: but with a little help from the above it is now downloading :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Just bumping this, so as many people can enjoy it as possible!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:41 pm

Warched bits of it just now, awesome :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:44 pm

Legendary!

Thank you very much!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:31 pm

fantastic,made my night getting to watch this cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:55 pm

Awesome matey. i had my recording go missing when i moved from wales to scotland, im just converting it to my iphone so i can watch in work 2mororw :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:32 pm

Cheers everyone! I never get tired of watching it!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:07 am

put it on my iphone and it sent my 9month old daughter back to sleep :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Have many people watched this yet? The beginning where the commentator is at the back of the Bob Bank, brings back so many happy memories!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:36 pm

12thMan wrote:Have many people watched this yet? The beginning where the commentator is at the back of the Bob Bank, brings back so many happy memories!

I love the quote "I think we are siting above Wales..." Andy Gray " we are" :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:01 pm

downloaded and watched what a game thanks for the up :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Thanks so much for this cant wait to relive the day again.

Do you have any other games available to download?
:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Downloading now :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Its slow but doing the buisness

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:24 am

Cathays Blue wrote:Thanks so much for this cant wait to relive the day again.

Hiya mate,

I have two other games. One is Sheff United away when we won 4-3 a couple of seasons back and also the famous 2-1 win over the jacks at home.

If anyone has any city matches they'd like to share with everyone and would like me to host them for you on my website, just let me know.

I'd kill for the Man City FA Cup game and the QPR playoff final!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:28 am

12thMan wrote:

Hiya mate,

I have two other games. One is Sheff United away when we won 4-3 a couple of seasons back and also the famous 2-1 win over the jacks at home.

If anyone has any city matches they'd like to share with everyone and would like me to host them for you on my website, just let me know.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have the play off final on DVD (case signed by andy campbell 8-) but would have no idea how to get it onto a computer lol

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 pm

12thMan wrote:

Hiya mate,

Would like a download of the Jacks game if possible please.

Thanks

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:11 pm

cheers, thats the first time i've watched it since the day. enjoyed every minute, 1st half we were breathtaking

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:07 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm

awesome thanks for that fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:07 pm

Mikey dye jumping on Scott young on pitch , get in there daio! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :old: