Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k "

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:48 pm

taken from the update.......

The most important thing everyone wants to hear is if Malky Mackay will be given money to spend this transfer window. I can say with certainty that Malky has been given funds to allow him to deal this month, as already stated on this forum in the last couple weeks, any players coming in are likely not to happen until the second half of the month as Premier League clubs will want to do their business before loaning or letting any of their players go.

I know there are fans who believe that the Malaysians are ready to jump ship and that they are not putting any funds in to the club but I can dispel those thoughts this evening by letting you all know that each and every month since August the Malaysians have subsidised this club to the tune of £1.2million and one month in particular it was £1.5million.

These guys are not going anywhere fast and it is their money and only theirs that is allowing this club to meet its outgoings on a regular basis. So for any doubters out there I hope this will put rest any concerns over their commitment to Cardiff City Football Club, I am able to say these figures with authority as they will appear in the next set of accounts..

so we dont know how much mm has been given, but its clear evidence that the are prepared to stump up to buy the right player.. with one signing and maybe two loans that would be enough...

also we prob wont be paying the whole amount upfront.. not many clubs do..

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Fair play Jon, 5,500 views for this topic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Fair play Jon, 5,500 views for this topic. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bit of pressure there...fingers crossed it proves to be right then, otherwise I may be driven off the forum :lol:

At least its sparked a bit of a debate I suppose...if I get anything else on the subject I'll chuck it on here straight away :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

piroteczz wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:We will see if he signs Monday :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No biggie if he dont....its exciting debating about possible signings again.

Thank you to the poster :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

I'll be first to hold my hands up boys if this doesn't happen...I'm just throwing info out there thats been relayed to me and like I said is from a good trustworthy source - Fingers crossed because the lad looks handy

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:21 pm

JonScam wrote:
piroteczz wrote:
SamCCFC1927 wrote:We will see if he signs Monday :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No biggie if he dont....its exciting debating about possible signings again.

Thank you to the poster :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

I'll be first to hold my hands up boys if this doesn't happen...I'm just throwing info out there thats been relayed to me and like I said is from a good trustworthy source - Fingers crossed because the lad looks handy

Jon, I very much appreciate your info keep it coming. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:01 am

BluebirdForever wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
RyanYdwI wrote:1m ? Do we even have that to spend Annis ?

Nope we dont and the quicker the people living in the clouds with the fairys realise that the better we might get one money signing and a free trasnfer in the next month that will be it :lol:

You've changed because a few days ago we had no money at all, now we have enough for one.....why dont you take your piss taking and f**k off :) the board have proved they have given MM money, why would he bother bidding if we have no money??

You say craig the board have proved they given MM money then tell me where???? i dont see any do you,we will probly sign a one player for some money and a freebie i guess but we aint gonna spend big becasue we dont have big money if u think 500k will get us up this year or 700k you are deluded its pennys in this league compared to what others will spend so put that in your pipe and smoke and thats just for the childish reply mong.

We had £750,000 from the Carling Cup already. We had about £500,000 in the club already so 750,000 + 500,000= 1,250,000, okay, so we've proved that we've got about £1.25 million to spend. It's nobody's fault if they hear a rumour and decide to just share it with a forum. We're no Leicester, but we've got a better manager who knows what he's doing so let's just all calm down and back Malky

so we got 1.25 million to spent now i doubt it very much :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Some fella on Brightons forum is saying we have offered £750,000 plus Earnie and says it wil be done today. Reckons he got it off a source within Cardiff. Don't know how credible this is, but does seem to tie into what JonScam has been saying. Will have to wait and see i guess. Heres a link anyway, http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?225020-Craig-noone-going!

Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:25 pm

Maybe his source is this Forum or locals on twitter? the info is everywhere!

One things for sure Jon posted the info, and we have declared interest and bidded on the player. So there was some truth in the post at least! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:50 pm

What time on Monday exactly? :D

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:56 pm

If we HAVE bid for him, then the money must have come from Malky's own
bank account. The Malaysians aint putting a cent in... ask MG :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:58 pm

It won't happen today watch this space :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:01 pm

No one will sign, he's dead right :old:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:29 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:No one will sign, he's dead right :old:

agreed

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:35 pm

a) stop having pointless bitchy arguments because ive just wasted 5 minutes of my crap sifting through all the drama to find out whats actually going on¬!

b) any news on it at all if it's not gone through today is it still LIKELY?? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 pm

jooshy wrote:a) stop having pointless bitchy arguments because ive just wasted 5 minutes of my crap sifting through all the drama to find out whats actually going on¬!

b) any news on it at all if it's not gone through today is it still LIKELY?? :ayatollah:

Its another pipe dream from a forum online jooshy just soak it up like 98% of the transfer talk thread topics that go up on here :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:06 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
jooshy wrote:a) stop having pointless bitchy arguments because ive just wasted 5 minutes of my crap sifting through all the drama to find out whats actually going on¬!

Its another pipe dream from a forum online jooshy just soak it up like 98% of the transfer talk thread topics that go up on here :lol:

Hahaha...aii butt if you say so.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Part one of the apology :D - Hold my hands up, there's been no signing today...although I can assure you there was more than an element of truth in this post at the time I wrote it, and from what I understand there still is.

I'm waiting on a phone call later which should give me an update on things so as soon as I know I'll put it on here.

I'm not blagging anyone or looking for attention on here as some are claiming, I'm just passing on what I know.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:13 pm

JonScam wrote:Part one of the apology :D - Hold my hands up, there's been no signing today...although I can assure you there was more than an element of truth in this post at the time I wrote it, and from what I understand there still is.

I'm waiting on a phone call later which should give me an update on things so as soon as I know I'll put it on here.

I'm not blagging anyone or looking for attention on here as some are claiming, I'm just passing on what I know.

Why are you apologing for???????

You heard some information and you passed it on,cheers :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:45 pm

Yeh mate if you hear anything later let us know that would be sound.

I don't care if it's a pipe dream I'll smoke that pipe.

Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:25 pm

MM waiting until Weds to take any further so definite truth that we may still be interested

Just may be a few days later

Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:58 pm

The kid certainly seems to have a good character about him, with a passion for karaoke (pinched off ccmb)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZeY4NX1Ppg

:ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:44 pm

Robbiwee wrote:What time on Monday exactly? :D

And which monday? :lol:

Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:28 pm

JonScam wrote:From a very good source down the Brighton area... :ayatollah:

32 mins :old:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:02 pm

The fella in Brighton who me an my mate are getting our info off is still adamant this transfer will definitely go through...he has a load of bets placed with his mates over it and stands to lose a fair bit of cash if the deal doesn't happen.

Like I said this is a very good source, I won't reveal where the info is coming until the deal happens or is called off, just in case it stops further updates coming through etc.

Every update I get I will place it on here

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:07 pm

JonScam wrote:The fella in Brighton who me an my mate are getting our info off is still adamant this transfer will definitely go through...he has a load of bets placed with his mates over it and stands to lose a fair bit of cash if the deal doesn't happen.

Like I said this is a very good source, I won't reveal where the info is coming until the deal happens or is called off, just in case it stops further updates coming through etc.

Keep them coming fella,you'll always have doubters.I for 1 like positive news :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:25 pm

I hope the deal goes through, I'll have someone from the Seasgulls (why do they call us that, we all hate seagulls in brighton:P) to cheer for If everything goes to plan an I move to Cardiff.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:27 pm

JonScam wrote:The fella in Brighton who me an my mate are getting our info off is still adamant this transfer will definitely go through...he has a load of bets placed with his mates over it and stands to lose a fair bit of cash if the deal doesn't happen.

Cheers Jon. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:40 pm

JonScam wrote:From a very good source down the Brighton area... :ayatollah:

Jon , I believe every word you've said. Things happen in football (agent advice , unexpected failed medicals , players asking for too much) that change what was a "done deal".

Please keep us updated , I know you're trying to keep us informed.

Things change and not all deals work out but please pass on what your contact tells you as I know it's done in good faith.

Thx Jon :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:42 pm

boxerbob wrote:
JonScam wrote:Part one of the apology :D - Hold my hands up, there's been no signing today...although I can assure you there was more than an element of truth in this post at the time I wrote it, and from what I understand there still is.

Spot on Rob, I think this deal might happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
boxerbob wrote:

Spot on Rob, I think this deal might happen. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I hope it does , and I hope you are posting your "thoughts" with a bit of inside knowledge , the same as Jon