Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k "

Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:44 am

RyanYdwI wrote:1m ? Do we even have that to spend Annis ?

Nope we dont and the quicker the people living in the clouds with the fairys realise that the better we might get one money signing and a free trasnfer in the next month that will be it :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:20 am

Probably, I thought so cant see us spending big in Jan maybe in the summer but what do I know lol.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:36 am

bluebird1977 wrote:

Nope we dont and the quicker the people living in the clouds with the fairys realise that the better we might get one money signing and a free trasnfer in the next month that will be it :lol:

You've changed because a few days ago we had no money at all, now we have enough for one.....why dont you take your piss taking and f**k off :) the board have proved they have given MM money, why would he bother bidding if we have no money??

Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:18 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You've changed because a few days ago we had no money at all, now we have enough for one.....why dont you take your piss taking and f**k off :) the board have proved they have given MM money, why would he bother bidding if we have no money??

I echo this, as soon as Malky admitted bidding it blew the theories about having no money put the water

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 am

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You say craig the board have proved they given MM money then tell me where???? i dont see any do you,we will probly sign a one player for some money and a freebie i guess but we aint gonna spend big becasue we dont have big money if u think 500k will get us up this year or 700k you are deluded its pennys in this league compared to what others will spend so put that in your pipe and smoke and thats just for the childish reply mong.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:36 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

You say craig the board have proved they given MM money then tell me where???? i dont see any do you,we will probly sign a one player for some money and a freebie i guess but we aint gonna spend big becasue we dont have big money if u think 500k will get us up this year or 700k you are deluded its pennys in this league compared to what others will spend so put that in your pipe and smoke and thats just for the childish reply mong.

We ALL know we arent going to spend big. That does NOT mean Malky isnt being backed!
Our owners DO have big money but are prioritising. If we dont go up this season it wont be
a tragedy. Because the Club will STILL be run properly, we'll STILL be working on the historical
debt and we'll still be on an upward curve.

I predict right now that either Leicester or West Ham will fail to go up this season. They have
both spent big big money. One of those Clubs will be in the shit.

We're doing far far better than any of us could have imagined twelve months ago. And as for your
theory that saying £700k wont get us up is deluded...

Scott Sinclair cost the Jacks £500,000. They hardly spent f**k all last season. They went up.

Its not how much you spend, its how well you spend it.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:46 am

taffyapple wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

We ALL know we arent going to spend big. That does NOT mean Malky isnt being backed!
Our owners DO have big money but are prioritising. If we dont go up this season it wont be
a tragedy. Because the Club will STILL be run properly, we'll STILL be working on the historical
debt and we'll still be on an upward curve.

I predict right now that either Leicester or West Ham will fail to go up this season. They have
both spent big big money. One of those Clubs will be in the shit.

We're doing far far better than any of us could have imagined twelve months ago. And as for your
theory that saying £700k wont get us up is deluded...

Scott Sinclair cost the Jacks £500,000. They hardly spent f**k all last season. They went up.

Its not how much you spend, its how well you spend it.

Another great response Taffy! :D :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:48 am

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

your contradicting yourself, you tell me to prove where they have given MM money, then say we will probably sign 1 player for money and another freebie (not true as signing on fees are inflated when no transfer fee is applicable) You then say we wont spend BIG, but your thoughts for weeks are we wont spend anything at all. The proof we have money, we bid on a player...do you think if we had none MM would just bid on random players and if accepted say...."haha only joking we got no money, bit of a laugh though"

I'm not going to reply to your calling me a mong, as i feel in doing so you've shown your intelligence level already, no need for me to lower it further.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:24 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

your contradicting yourself, you tell me to prove where they have given MM money, then say we will probably sign 1 player for money and another freebie (not true as signing on fees are inflated when no transfer fee is applicable) You then say we wont spend BIG, but your thoughts for weeks are we wont spend anything at all. The proof we have money, we bid on a player...do you think if we had none MM would just bid on random players and if accepted say...."haha only joking we got no money, bit of a laugh though"

I'm not going to reply to your calling me a mong, as i feel in doing so you've shown your intelligence level already, no need for me to lower it further.

You told me to f**k off and stop piss taking for whatever reason yet my mong reply hurts you stop crying craig and keep up the brown nose tactics they suit you,I replyed to someone who asked annis did he think we had 1million to spend,i said no we do not have that sort of money yet you jump on the horse and ride it.We have no money its a fact even me and you can go get bank loans/pay next year intrest free ect theres loads of way around buying players craig BUT LIKE I SAID WE HAVE NO HARD CASH WITHIN THE CLUB everything we spend builds up in the word BANK and has to be payed to are owners or where ever it comes from at the time,we are so much in debt its crazy plus we still owe catering companys money and people who worked on the stadium even the groundwork contract companys who leveled off the ground for 2months at the start of the stadium are owned 10,000s of pounds thats without the two companys we put through the wall because CCFC didnt have the funds to pay them,but hay we are gonna go spend big within the next few weeks im sure . :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:45 pm

You and MG would make a lovely couple, change stance more than Bruce Lee, im not crying over you calling me a mong, doesnt interest me, as for brown nosing, who exactly am I brown nosing??? You say the money is in loans etc and not ours, whose is it then? Its still ours as we are responsible for paying it back. If you noticed my "f**k off" comment was said tongue in cheek with a smiley next to it, apologies if it upset you.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Just had a text (from the same people) that Earnshaw is going to Brighton as a make weight - like I said this is a good source and theyre adamant this is happening. I will issue my apologies at the time if it doesnt come to fruition :D

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:17 pm

JonScam wrote:Just had a text (from the same people) that Earnshaw is going to Brighton as a make weight - like I said this is a good source and theyre adamant this is happening. I will issue my apologies at the time if it doesnt come to fruition :D

sosunds like a bargain of a deal. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:33 pm

JonScam wrote:Just had a text (from the same people) that Earnshaw is going to Brighton as a make weight - like I said this is a good source and theyre adamant this is happening. I will issue my apologies at the time if it doesnt come to fruition :D

well if it did come to fruition then a great deal for sure!
they have sort of dried up goal wise aswell

hmmmm time will tell

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:50 pm

Good deal for all concerened if this comes off.Earnie will get them a dozen goals before the end of the season as their style of play suits his game more than ours.And you can bet Poyet has saw his goal yesterday and is probably well aware of what he can do.Not only that but if poyet needs a goal scorer he'd have to pay alot more than 700k to get one especialy if they'd have to buy one under a long term contract.As for apologies if it don't come off I wouldn't worry-I for one am always glad to read any snippets and can normaly tell a genuine post from a wind up even if it don't come off. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 pm

His twitter account doesn't give me the impression he is signing for us tomorrow

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 pm

piroteczz wrote:His twitter account doesn't give me the impression he is signing for us tomorrow

What does it say mate?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:21 pm

His twitter account doesn't give me the impression he is signing for us tomorrow

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:28 pm

piroteczz wrote:His twitter account doesn't give me the impression he is signing for us tomorrow

What does it say mate? :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:31 pm

Merlin wrote:

:lol: pictured in his Brighton track suit saying well done Wrexham but at least we are in the 4th round draw

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:36 pm

piroteczz wrote:
Merlin wrote:

:lol: pictured in his Brighton track suit saying well done Wrexham but at least we are in the 4th round draw

I wouldn't read to much into that! He's still a Brighton player at the end of the day.

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:47 pm

Merlin wrote:
piroteczz wrote:
Merlin wrote:

I wouldn't read to much into that! He's still a Brighton player at the end of the day.

Agreed...if he regularly tweets then if he doesnt because of the speculation it looks suspect, so he has to say something.

Thats assuming it is true he's going of course...

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Be a good signing if it comes off and I noticed on the Brighton forum one of the fans saying he is playing well and still work in progress so this will suit malky and malky could maybe turn him into the next messi ha :ayatollah: is noone a right or left sided winger or both anyone know?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Good deal for all concerened if this comes off.Earnie will get them a dozen goals before the end of the season as their style of play suits his game more than ours.And you can bet Poyet has saw his goal yesterday and is probably well aware of what he can do.Not only that but if poyet needs a goal scorer he'd have to pay alot more than 700k to get one especialy if they'd have to buy one under a long term contract.As for apologies if it don't come off I wouldn't worry-I for one am always glad to read any snippets and can normaly tell a genuine post from a wind up even if it don't come off. :ayatollah:

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:29 pm

did your source say whether we paying cash or getting him on HP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:33 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:did your source say whether we paying cash or getting him on HP :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sauce???? (HP) :lol:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:35 pm

cakey-8t7 wrote:Be a good signing if it comes off and I noticed on the Brighton forum one of the fans saying he is playing well and still work in progress so this will suit malky and malky could maybe turn him into the next messi ha :ayatollah: is noone a right or left sided winger or both anyone know?

every time i've seen him play he plays left not to sure about right :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:55 pm

well at least one got it maybe we could get o loan from mr branston richard of coarse :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:34 pm

We will see if he signs Monday :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:37 pm

SamCCFC1927 wrote:We will see if he signs Monday :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

No biggie if he dont....its exciting debating about possible signings again.

Thank you to the poster :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:46 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
CraigCCFC wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

We had £750,000 from the Carling Cup already. We had about £500,000 in the club already so 750,000 + 500,000= 1,250,000, okay, so we've proved that we've got about £1.25 million to spend. It's nobody's fault if they hear a rumour and decide to just share it with a forum. We're no Leicester, but we've got a better manager who knows what he's doing so let's just all calm down and back Malky