Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:46 pm

Not putting down anything you believe dJohn. I would rather someone come on here and say what they think they believe, than someone who tries to slag them and the club off straight away and put a dampener on things without any evidence.

Very impotent word there.."Evidence" You are saying something you are told and another person is saying the club has no money without producing any proof. :?:

I know who has more credence. ;)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:50 pm

@PaulWallace - Exactly mate...just putting a bit of info out there that I feel is credible. There's fukn idiots everywhere though in there :D

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:57 pm

JonScam wrote:@PaulWallace - Exactly mate...just putting a bit of info out there that I feel is credible. There's fukn idiots everywhere though in there :D

i like little bits of info like all the ones regarding bellamy at the start of the season i would read every few hours for a update, hope is a good thing creates a good vibe all round and that passes from us onto the pitch so keep em coming, i know if i ever heard anything i thought to be credible i would post it in a heartbeat.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Mark poyser has tweeted saying malkay confirms bid rejected,but he's not sure if second bid will be made.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:43 pm

ngriffiths wrote:Mark poyser has tweeted saying malkay confirms bid rejected,but he's not sure if second bid will be made.

Ooops to the person who created this three then :roll:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:17 pm

JonScam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:City have not officially made a bid, we asked them if £500,000 would buy him, they said no chance, £1 mill is want they want.

You may well be right...I never post rumours or claims of sources etc on here but the person i got this from would not tell me this if he didnt believe it and I trust him. We'll just have to see..

Well mate someone on the Brighton board with almost 500 posts seems to agree with you :ayatollah:

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthrea ... oone/page8

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:26 pm

JonScam is a decent poster lads, he's only posting what he's heard
This is what Internet forums are for, rumours and whispers
Not shooting him down for sharing!

Lets hope there is some truth in it, if not, who gives a f**k.... Its only the internet :D

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:27 pm

Paulwallace wrote:
JonScam wrote:@PaulWallace - Exactly mate...just putting a bit of info out there that I feel is credible. There's fukn idiots everywhere though in there :D

i like little bits of info like all the ones regarding bellamy at the start of the season i would read every few hours for a update, hope is a good thing creates a good vibe all round and that passes from us onto the pitch so keep em coming, i know if i ever heard anything i thought to be credible i would post it in a heartbeat.

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 pm

eighty_8 wrote:JonScam is a decent poster lads, he's only posting what he's heard
This is what Internet forums are for, rumours and whispers
Not shooting him down for sharing!

Lets hope there is some truth in it, if not, who gives a f**k.... Its only the internet :D

Cheers mate...like you say this is what the forum is for. With a bit of luck Malky will get the lad down here :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:32 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:City have not officially made a bid, we asked them if £500,000 would buy him, they said no chance, £1 mill is want they want.

You may well be right...I never post rumours or claims of sources etc on here but the person i got this from would not tell me this if he didnt believe it and I trust him. We'll just have to see..

Well mate someone on the Brighton board with almost 500 posts seems to agree with you :ayatollah:

Interesting...its probably coming from the same person(s) tbh :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:42 pm

I would hardly expect Malky to announce to all and sundry on radio that he is about to submit another bid for a player. Saying he may not buys him more time IF other clubs are sniffing about the player. If he says "Yes, we will bid again" it will only prompt other clubs to bid.

Not really rocket science, is it?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:46 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:

lmao at bha fans seeming to think we rae a sideward/backward step from their club they have only just got in the championship started well but faded faster, and in my opinion will not be in the mix come the end of the season

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Local paper up here claiming 400 grand been turned down. The guy is playing well for Brighton this season I think its going to take more then 1mil for them to accept.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:29 pm

BBC website as of 1917hrs

Cardiff City have had a bid turned down for Brighton and Hove Albion winger Craig Noone.
The Bluebirds have made their first move in the January transfer window as the Welsh club apparently offered their Championship rivals around £500,000.
Now Cardiff boss Malky Mackay is considering whether to improve their bid for the 24-year-old.
"We've made a bid and it has been turned down," Mackay confirmed to BBC Sport.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:43 pm

WOW!!!

We all know we could do with a fast winger who can beat his man but i
never expected us to go after this lad. He's top drawer in this division
and has a bright future.

Brighton fans seem to agree we might get him for £750,000

Bit concerned that he appears to be out for a month with an injury, but
hey ho... Ben Turner was injured when he got here too.

"regularly beats two men at a time!"

Kenny will drool over the extra space that will allow him in the box

Go get him Malky

Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:52 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16456208.stm :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks for the info JonScam you normally talk sense hope you are correct on this one.

We all know Malky is only going to sign 1 or 2 during this transfer window and a winger is top of his list.

Noone sounds a good player. Also it can't be fun playing the Brighton way this season. They beat us at Cardiff this season and all credit to them for that. However I left the stadium that day thinking they were the most boring team to have ever come to Cardiff and gone away with a win. When we sacked Dave Jones a lot of Cardiff fans were talking up Gus Poyet as the next manager. Thankfully the Malaysians were not interested in him.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:29 pm

SBF1 wrote:Not putting down anything you believe dJohn. I would rather someone come on here and say what they think they believe, than someone who tries to slag them and the club off straight away and put a dampener on things without any evidence.

Very impotent word there.."Evidence" You are saying something you are told and another person is saying the club has no money without producing any proof. :?:

I know who has more credence. ;)

Spot on Uncle Fester. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:30 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:

:lol:

Love it about us being a bigger club than them. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:32 pm

brighton_bluebird wrote:Local paper up here claiming 400 grand been turned down. The guy is playing well for Brighton this season I think its going to take more then 1mil for them to accept.

I heard 1 mill we can have him, glad he is playing well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:1

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:47 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
brighton_bluebird wrote:Local paper up here claiming 400 grand been turned down. The guy is playing well for Brighton this season I think its going to take more then 1mil for them to accept.

I heard 1 mill we can have him, glad he is playing well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:1

Annis I think this lad would be a hell of a signing. Noone is a grafter
and works hard in defence too. Malkys kind of guy. £750k and Earnie??

Go on Brighton, ave a nibble :D

Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:51 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis I think this lad would be a hell of a signing. Noone is a grafter
and works hard in defence too. Malkys kind of guy. £750k and Earnie??

Go on Brighton, ave a nibble :D

Dave,

Malky spoke to someone last night, that I know well and said he was really keen on him and wants him. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Your right Malky's type of player. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:06 pm

NickPenarth wrote:Can't see 700k being enough. It could be an ideal chance to shift Gypes, Parkin,Keinan, Naylor or even Earnshaw as part of the deal.

do you think them 5 and 700,000 would do it ??????

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Re: " Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k "

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:30 pm

So is he signing for 700k? A million? Or 700k plus earnshaw :? :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:42 pm

I've watched him play, he would be a quality signing. I think 700k would be a bargain personally. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Spoken to one or two Brighton fans today, and they had nothing but praise for the lad.

If they fail with £700k though, I would hope they would put in an offer for Vaz Te. As a winger, he's scoring goals for fun.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:17 am

Jollffe wrote:Spoken to one or two Brighton fans today, and they had nothing but praise for the lad.

If they fail with £700k though, I would hope they would put in an offer for Vaz Te. As a winger, he's scoring goals for fun.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Good call Jollffe :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:27 am

JonScam wrote:From a very good source down the Brighton area... :ayatollah:

Fingers crossed my friend. Don't let the bastards grind you down

Never heard of him myself but I know nothing

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:06 am

1m ? Do we even have that to spend Annis ?

Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:00 am

Paulwallace wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:yea ronaldo to sign by monday also ive been told by and old source that sits on a cafe table also :ayatollah:

Do you or your old source live in a cartoon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes its a like a cartoon on this forum some times :lol:

Chat what you want boys...if you've seen any of my previous posts on here (and theres been more than enough) then you wont find any stupid claims of sources or rumours etc. Like I said its a good source, a very good source in fact. If it happens then great if it don't then I don't give a flying f**k what you or any other fucker on here thinks

At the end of the day mate i've never seen you post rumours so i believe you heard something i just hope it goes through now as a lot can happen in 2 days :ayatollah:

this is what really annoys me about this forum, people who post something they have heard just to give a little bit of insight that things maybe moving in the right direction only for people who have no evidence to discredit them basically say they are talking shit.

prove its full of shit or say f**k all!

Spot on Paul, it really gets on my tits when some people jump down the throats of informers that may or may not be correct, I'm just happy to have any news and if its true then great but if it dont happen then so what.