Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k "

Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:51 pm

Have we now switched our attention to templeton of hearts instead?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:25 pm

timdog80 wrote:Have we now switched our attention to templeton of hearts instead?

Hope so.

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
timdog80 wrote:Have we now switched our attention to templeton of hearts instead?

Hope so.

You would think he'd be a more realistic affordable option!?

Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:50 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:

Hope so.

Me too, would prefer Templeton :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:55 pm

How long is Noone out for...as this link says he is "sidelined" :?:

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfe ... 52140.html

Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:57 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:How long is Noone out for...as this link says he is "sidelined" :?:

Aint been in squad for last 3 matches

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... efault.stm

Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:06 am

boxerbob wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:How long is Noone out for...as this link says he is "sidelined" :?:

Cheers Bob :ayatollah: - just seen your other post aswell mate :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:58 pm

Any news? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:38 am

boxerbob wrote:

He's injured. Has been for a while

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:03 am

Another pipe dream off this forum all this was and ever will be,We will be lucky to get 1 free transfer :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:16 am

I dreamt that night that he signs today, not the most reliable source I grant you....but....well, you heard it here first! :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:25 pm

For what it's worth I had another phone call yesterday confirming our fella 'in the know' :D is still adamant this deal will go through...he's not softening his stance at all.

Don't have any further specific info though.

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:30 pm

JonScam wrote:For what it's worth I had another phone call yesterday confirming our fella 'in the know' :D is still adamant this deal will go through...he's not softening his stance at all.

As long as he signs Monday or a week Monday that'll do me :lol:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:31 pm

JonScam wrote:For what it's worth I had another phone call yesterday confirming our fella 'in the know' :D is still adamant this deal will go through...he's not softening his stance at all.

Well maybe Malkie will have persuaded our board to give him more money. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:34 pm

piroteczz wrote:

As long as he signs Monday or a week Monday that'll do me :lol:

Haha...same here :D

Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Well maybe Malkie will have persuaded our board to give him more money. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

With a bit of luck...although he didnt look too happy innthe 1MCC photos :lol:

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:00 pm

When I got told Monday what I didn't realise was that they meant tomorrow and not a couple of weeks ago :lol:

Just spoke to my mate who said no matter what the rumours and talk of what are offers being made etc were, this deal was always nailed on (as he's constantly maintained to me). I haven't got anymore detail to add to what has already come out today but it looks like it may happen tomorrow :ayatollah:

Like i said the source on this bit of info is a good one so all looks positive anyways - when he signs I'll chuck a quick note on here to clarify where we was getting the info from..

Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Didn't doubt u for a second jon ;)

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:21 am

From the brigton forum .. some one said that Poyet said in his press conference this morning that no bids have been made for noone

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:54 am

http://wearebrighton.com/blog/2012/01/n ... liverpool/

Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 am

http://footballfriends.mobify.com/blogs ... swoop.html

Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:35 pm

When I got told Monday what I didn't realise was that they meant tomorrow and not a couple of weeks ago :lol:

Just spoke to my mate who said no matter what the rumours and talk of what are offers being made etc were, this deal was always nailed on (as he's constantly maintained to me). I haven't got anymore detail to add to what has already come out today but it looks like it may happen tomorrow :ayatollah:

Like i said the source on this bit of info is a good one so all looks positive anyways - when he signs I'll chuck a quick note on here to clarify where we was getting the info from..

First of all lads, congrats on beating Cry stal Palarse. Great evening entertainment. Brilliant ending. See our "Phone call for Mr freedman" for a laugh:http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?227370-quot-Phone-call-for-Mr-Freedman-quot&highlight=freeman

Also good luck against Scumhampton at St Fairies tonight.

As a BHA fan it has been bizarre watching websites during this crazy transfer period. It is all utter madness and should be stopped. No one has been injured so not playing tonight against the chokers. Thank goodness as how do you play with all this sh!te going on. We will know in 5.24mins whether "done deal" and the "i'm in the know" such as bluebird 99 on NSC http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?228001-The-quot-will-he-won-t-he-Noone-to-Cardiff-quot-thread can ban himself from that forum if he is wrong.

Good luck lads at Wemberlee and tonight but maybe, just maybe no-one is for sale at BHA.

Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:01 pm

gullseye wrote:

First of all lads, congrats on beating Cry stal Palarse. Great evening entertainment. Brilliant ending. See our "Phone call for Mr freedman" for a laugh:http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?227370-quot-Phone-call-for-Mr-Freedman-quot&highlight=freeman

Also good luck against Scumhampton at St Fairies tonight.

As a BHA fan it has been bizarre watching websites during this crazy transfer period. It is all utter madness and should be stopped. No one has been injured so not playing tonight against the chokers. Thank goodness as how do you play with all this sh!te going on. We will know in 5.24mins whether "done deal" and the "i'm in the know" such as bluebird 99 on NSC http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?228001-The-quot-will-he-won-t-he-Noone-to-Cardiff-quot-thread can ban himself from that forum if he is wrong.

Good luck lads at Wemberlee and tonight but maybe, just maybe no-one is for sale at BHA.

Thanks for your thoughts and post, Now you know like us, that its a nice feeling when you dont have to sell your best players! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Did Noone get a better deal to stay at Brighton then :?:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Hes still due to sign but its the 1st monday in 2013 :lol:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Hes still due to sign but its the 1st monday in 2013 :lol:

what is your problem mate, i can almost feel your happiness that we haven't signed anyone today!

I find that behaviour bizarre to say the least coming from a city fan. i know for a fact we had bids accepted today but the clubs came back and change their terms.
Tell me, do you think the club should just pay whatever the selling club asks and gamble, and if it doesnt come off end up playing against llanelli and tns next year?

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:42 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:

what is your problem mate, i can almost feel your happiness that we haven't signed anyone today!

I find that behaviour bizarre to say the least coming from a city fan. i know for a fact we had bids accepted today but the clubs came back and change their terms.
Tell me, do you think the club should just pay whatever the selling club asks and gamble, and if it doesnt come off end up playing against llanelli and tns next year?

i can not understand so called fans taking delight in the city not sign anyone
we have completly transformed the team this season yet some are not happy

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:45 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:

I dont have a problem i find it funny how some guy makes a thread up of something which was never going to happen and fans thrive off it like parasites on a dog,You be be one of the 1st to moan when we get 1-2 injurys and results go down hill im sure of that :lol:

Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:52 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:

I dont have a problem i find it funny how some guy makes a thread up of something which was never going to happen and fans thrive off it like parasites on a dog,You be be one of the 1st to moan when we get 1-2 injurys and results go down hill im sure of that :lol:

A) it was going to happen and i can guarantee you that and to be honest i couldnt give a f**k if you dont believe me
B) i can honestly say if it goes downhill so be it. I'm honestly happy to just be in the championship unlike pple like you who think we should be playing barca in the champions league!

Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:36 am

[url]Thanks for your thoughts and post, Now you know like us, that its a nice feeling when you dont have to sell your best players![/url]

Well, No one is still a BHA player £1.2m up to £1.5m if promoted- rejected.

Bluebird99 self styled ban comes into force following "done deal" statements.

Transfer window farce over for another year. Harry's dog signs two for Spurs while his owner is in court and a match being played. Quality.

Blubirds point away, BHA point away- and no-one staying put.
Too much speculation helps noone ( pun intended!)