Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 pm

not a bad deal if true :D :ayatollah:

Re: Noone to sign for us on Monday for £700k

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Hope you're right fella.

Seems he is just what we need. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:34 pm

City have not officially made a bid, we asked them if £500,000 would buy him, they said no chance, £1 mill is want they want.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:City have not officially made a bid, we asked them if £500,000 would buy him, they said no chance, £1 mill is want they want.

From what ive seen of him i would say hes worth not far of that to be honest!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Forever Blue wrote:City have not officially made a bid, we asked them if £500,000 would buy him, they said no chance, £1 mill is want they want.

You may well be right...I never post rumours or claims of sources etc on here but the person i got this from would not tell me this if he didnt believe it and I trust him. We'll just have to see..

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:40 pm

Surprised they are letting a first team member go

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

JonScam wrote:

You may well be right...I never post rumours or claims of sources etc on here but the person i got this from would not tell me this if he didnt believe it and I trust him. We'll just have to see..

Jon, your close though and theres truth in both our posts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:41 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Surprised they are letting a first team member go

Luke, they have not said yes, but money talks. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 pm

The thing is, we don't know what their finance situation is. Perhaps they need the cash? :?:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Luke, they have not said yes, but money talks. :ayatollah:

Even at 1m it's not a lot for what some fans claim has been player of the season so far. In truth 1m isn't a lot.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:

Jon, your close though and theres truth in both our posts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well with a bit of luck and good old Malky persuasion it may happen - he told me he's not playing today either...not sure how much to read in that seeing as though theyre playing Wrexham (and on the verge of an upset by all accounts, ha)

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:46 pm

JonScam wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
JonScam wrote:

Well with a bit of luck and good old Malky persuasion it may happen - he told me he's not playing today either...not sure how much to read in that seeing as though theyre playing Wrexham (and on the verge of an upset by all accounts, ha)

He would be a good asset for us, fingers crossed. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Great player the fans woould love i have seen nearly all brightons home games, most games man of the match brighton have four wingers.. hope he signs.. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm

jonah wrote:Great player the fans woould love i have seen nearly all brightons home games, most games man of the match brighton have four wingers.. hope he signs.. :ayatollah:

Fair play mate that sounds promising, from what i have been told he has pace and can beat a man but fails to deliver with the final ball which is ok cos then him and conway will give us two completely different options to use :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:09 pm

700 k plus earnie might persuade them

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:19 pm

Would be a good addition !

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:22 pm

yea ronaldo to sign by monday also ive been told by and old source that sits on a cafe table also :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:23 pm

Would love to see him sign for us!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:yea ronaldo to sign by monday also ive been told by and old source that sits on a cafe table also :ayatollah:

Do you or your old source live in a cartoon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:27 pm

SBF1 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:yea ronaldo to sign by monday also ive been told by and old source that sits on a cafe table also :ayatollah:

Do you or your old source live in a cartoon? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes its a like a cartoon on this forum some times :lol:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

:?:

In what respect?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:28 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

:?:

In what respect?

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:35 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Chat what you want boys...if you've seen any of my previous posts on here (and theres been more than enough) then you wont find any stupid claims of sources or rumours etc. Like I said its a good source, a very good source in fact. If it happens then great if it don't then I don't give a flying f**k what you or any other fucker on here thinks

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:38 pm

JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Chat what you want boys...if you've seen any of my previous posts on here (and theres been more than enough) then you wont find any stupid claims of sources or rumours etc. Like I said its a good source, a very good source in fact. If it happens then great if it don't then I don't give a flying f**k what you or any other fucker on here thinks

At the end of the day mate i've never seen you post rumours so i believe you heard something i just hope it goes through now as a lot can happen in 2 days :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:39 pm

Can't see 700k being enough. It could be an ideal chance to shift Gypes, Parkin,Keinan, Naylor or even Earnshaw as part of the deal.

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:41 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

At the end of the day mate i've never seen you post rumours so i believe you heard something i just hope it goes through now as a lot can happen in 2 days :ayatollah:

this is what really annoys me about this forum, people who post something they have heard just to give a little bit of insight that things maybe moving in the right direction only for people who have no evidence to discredit them basically say they are talking shit.

prove its full of shit or say f**k all!

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:42 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

Spot on. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Paulwallace wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

this is what really annoys me about this forum, people who post something they have heard just to give a little bit of insight that things maybe moving in the right direction only for people who have no evidence to discredit them basically say they are talking shit.

prove its full of shit or say f**k all!

Well said Paul. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:45 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
JonScam wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:
SBF1 wrote:

So do I buddy... :ayatollah: