Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Heaton to play Tuesday?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:49 pm

I hope tom heaton has a game on tuesday night as hes played in most of carling cup games this season :ayatollah:

Anyone agree? :ayatollah:

Also just my opinion but I would leave Whittingham in Cardiff on saturday, Just think he needs the rest going into a big run of the games for us

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Heaton to play Tuesday?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:53 pm

you play the in form keeper - thats not Heaton - we lost play off semi as result of keeper mistake , did heaton not bottle thta game in saying he would not play ?

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm

NIBluebird wrote:you play the in form keeper - thats not Heaton - we lost play off semi as result of keeper mistake , did heaton not bottle thta game in saying he would not play ?

I think more people lost us that semi final as well but I was impressed with heaton against Blackburn and Burnley and for me deserves his chance :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:57 pm

Nope. Marshall should play as this is a big game and Marshall is better. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:09 pm

as much as i rate Heaton and as much as ide like to see him get game time, this is a big game so we need to stick with Marshall in goals for this 1

Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:25 pm

heaton will play tomorow most prob so marshall for tuesday for me anyway although i do agree if hes plated every round it is harsh not playing him theres not much difference between the two

Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

and we have our answer :ayatollah: :ayatollah: