Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Does anyone else think that......

Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm

as far as the atmosphere is concerned at the CCS, the club scored a massive own goal by switching the "Grange end" with the "Canton stand".
I personally feel there would have been more banter if the away fans had been in the middle of our supporters. :roll:

Re: Does anyone else think that......

Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm

The idea was to reduce the police presence and therefore expense.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

Bluebandit wrote:as far as the atmosphere is concerned at the CCS, the club scored a massive own goal by switching the "Grange end" with the "Canton stand".
I personally feel there would have been more banter if the away fans had been in the middle of our supporters. :roll:

bluebandit ,i think the idea is for you to look at the football on the pitch :roll:

Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:59 pm

Bluebandit wrote:as far as the atmosphere is concerned at the CCS, the club scored a massive own goal by switching the "Grange end" with the "Canton stand".

Agree. Next season it should be switched, I am in the Ninian Stand in the block next to the away fans and i am fed up of hearing them, if the canton and grange were switched we could drown out the away fans every game

Big part of football for me is the atmosphere and banter and its shit at CCS

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:02 pm

Yes I couldnt agree more with you, it has come back to haunt them ,even the players say the stadium has no atmosphere.

Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:08 pm

i was a season ticket holder in grand stand block a at np, now im in the canton end and i dont think its a big deal as most of them fetch hardly fuckall down and even when swansea come last season they were quiet so i dont expect much more