Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " WEDNESDAY JANUARY 4th 2012 UPDATE "

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:25 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:Whats Midfield General gonna post about now it looks like the Malaysians are staying :D

Easy:

"is anyone else worried that the Malaysian chancers are only pumping in a million
a month knowing full well they are going to take it all back in the summer when
they go... its exactly as i predicted, it was on Dispatches!!"

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Welshpaul wrote:RIP Leigh.

Perhaps now the fans will atop questioning the Malasyians and get behind them!!

Paul, I was stunned to find this out today as well, I will leave them alone for now :lol: :ayatollah:
PMG turn. :lol:

I actually "LOL'd" then :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I'm with you all the way on PMG!!

RIP Bluebird

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Keep in touch Dave, when you work abroad. :ayatollah:

Will do mate, probably off next Friday if the Visa comes back
quick enough :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:37 pm

Thanks for the time and trouble to get this out to us Carl.

Started to BELIEVE.

It helps to understand our financial situation a little -so I won't through my toys out of the pram if Messi or Ronaldo don't get signed for the push!

Glad the Drum has happened as have been worried that our dwindling attendances will continue into next season. I hope the club does cheap match day/group tickets and flexible seating. My ST mates are scattered around the stadium - I'd like us to sit together (we bought tickets at differnt times -for a number of reasons). Others who want to come now and again end up on their own so don't bother at all now.

It we start to get an atmosphere at CCS and we can get a price reasonable to the club and those fans hit by recession, then Malky and the boys should have a full stadium which they deserve

"They make us happy, when skies are grey
I think they notice, how much we love them
They will never take our Cardiff away"

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Paul, I was stunned to find this out today as well, I will leave them alone for now :lol: :ayatollah:

I actually "LOL'd" then :lol: :lol: :lol: :clap: :clap:

I'm with you all the way on PMG!!

RIP Bluebird

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Keep in touch Dave, when you work abroad. :ayatollah:

Will do mate, probably off next Friday if the Visa comes back
quick enough :ayatollah:

Good luck and hope all goes well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:40 pm

RIP Leigh

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:41 pm

Strange that Nash is considering letting people bring steel weapons into the
ground such as trumpets and bugles. How can supporters POSSIBLY be trusted
to bring them into the seating area?? They can do a lot more damage than a
plastic glass of beer. Hypocrites

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:43 pm

Knew the last bit was going to a part of it, so I havnt really read the rest.
but cheers for taking the time to write it up, I will have a read later :ayatollah:

RIP Leigh :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 pm

excellent read and very informative carl,cheers :ayatollah:
Sad news about another bluebird losing their life. R.I.P. leigh :(

Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:55 pm

taffyapple wrote:Strange that Nash is considering letting people bring steel weapons into the

Aha but they ain't in the seated area ;)

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
taffyapple wrote:Strange that Nash is considering letting people bring steel weapons into the

Ahaaaaaaaa!!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:03 pm

Cheers Carl :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:05 pm

taffyapple wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

But they are allowed to stand in what seems a less safe area :lol:

Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Nice post Carl,plenty of info for us to mule over,more importantly our thoughts go out the the family of Leigh Hughes at this sad time. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:48 am

Thanks for the update Carl.

First would like to say RIP to Leigh, thoughts go to his family and friends.

Secondly it's good to see that the Malaysians are here to stay, with their backing and Malky at the helm we'r sure to get what we want and what the Malaysians wanted when they first came here.

Thirdly, im not a fan at all of having the drum in the Canton at all, to add brass instruments will make us look like rubbish fans. Im actually gutted to hear that this is going to happen.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:14 am

2blue2handle wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

But they are allowed to stand in what seems a less safe area :lol:

so. to recap.

They can take their weapons in. pitchside.

But have to watch the game standing in an
area with no seats.

In a ground where standing is dangerous.

Sometimes.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:19 am

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AND AND THE UPDATES CARL.

TRAGIC TO HEAR ABOUT LEIGH SO YOUNG RIP FELLA CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY :( :( :(

Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 am

Forever Blue wrote:

annis leave paul guy alone and go stand in the naughty corner with no fry ups for a week :lol:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:19 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

annis leave paul guy alone and go stand in the naughty corner with no fry ups for a week :lol:

If Paul 'family' Guy and Mike 'Pool' Hall are sitting pretty laughing at Langstone thinking
"haha, kiss my ass Sam!"... They really ought to wake up and smell the coffee...

They are not pulling their weight, they're a dead weight...

They will wake up one morning and realise they are on the outside looking
in. Their days are numbered

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:10 pm

An excellent update as usual with loads of my queries answered....cheers.
RIP Leigh

Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 pm

Good read Carl as always :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

R.I.P FELLOW BLUEBIRD, MY THOUGHTS GO OUT TO LEIGH'S FAMILY AND FREINDS AT THIS DIFFICULT TIME :( :(

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:34 pm

taffyapple wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

If Paul 'family' Guy and Mike 'Pool' Hall are sitting pretty laughing at Langstone thinking
"haha, kiss my ass Sam!"... They really ought to wake up and smell the coffee...

dave

paul looks forward to the day he is not involved in the club anymore.
all he wants back is the money(his money not some other hidden corperation) that he lent to the club so that they could complete the stadium build and he will be happy bearing in mind he has converted half that debt into shares.
he was supporting the club for 6 months after black friday by paying the staff and players wages.
most of you on here have not got the first clue of what the man has done for the club but speak to steve borley or tg about him and they will offer a different opinion of what you have of him.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Good to see the Malaysians staying, hopefully now all the Malaysian bashing will subside from some.
Also I like the drum, but please please please please I dont want to stand with a full on orchestra, I can cope with it 3 times a year with Wales, but not 25 times a year with Cardiff (i dont think anyway) i may be proved worng and love it, but I doubt it :lol:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm

steve davies wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

dave

all he wants back is the money(his money not some other hidden corperation) that he lent to the club so that they could complete the stadium build and he will be happy bearing in mind he has converted half that debt into shares.
he was supporting the club for 6 months after black friday by paying the staff and players wages.
most of you on here have not got the first clue of what the man has done for the club but speak to steve borley or tg about him and they will offer a different opinion of what you have of him.

PMG have, have they not, aquired the property around the ground for next to nothing?

Part of the original plan for the new stadium was for the Club to have a continual long term
income stream from the retail outlets etc. Helping secure the Clubs future.

Am i wrong in thinking PMG are getting all that now??

Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

milly44 wrote:Good to see the Malaysians staying, hopefully now all the Malaysian bashing will subside from some.
Also I like the drum, but please please please please I dont want to stand with a full on orchestra, I can cope with it 3 times a year with Wales, but not 25 times a year with Cardiff (i dont think anyway) i may be proved worng and love it, but I doubt it :lol:

I dont think there was so much Malaysian 'bashing' as such (apart from the usual mentalists :lol: )

It was more a stubborn refusal to give them any credit for the strides forward the Club has made

... and a feeling that 'any day now, their gonna f**k up or let us down!'

Club, board, owners, managers, players....and fans... all pulling in the same
direction.... we'll take some stopping :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:17 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

:ayatollah:
i hope you dont mean that these troublemakers with a drum are standing :o

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:19 pm

RIP Leigh :( :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:33 pm

rip leigh so sad . may your god go with you. :old:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:03 pm

taffyapple wrote:
steve davies wrote:
taffyapple wrote:
steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

dave

PMG have, have they not, aquired the property around the ground for next to nothing?

Part of the original plan for the new stadium was for the Club to have a continual long term
income stream from the retail outlets etc. Helping secure the Clubs future.

Am i wrong in thinking PMG are getting all that now??

dave

you tell me if he had the land for next to nothing as you are the one pointing the finger at him surely you must know what he paid for the land and how much its suppossed real value was.
i always thought the land was valued by inependant surveyors on behalf of the council before the price was set?

the original plan was one brokered by sam when he was in partnership with capitol and regional but as that never came to fruition we will never know if that was true anyway but the one thing we do know for certain is that the riddler sold out the catering rights to his mates at compass losing the club a valuable income stream.

the majority of the retail units especially costco and asda actually own the land their stores are now on outright and pay their rates etc direct to the council.

its great how you and others cast aspertions about PMG never able to recognise his input into actually ensuring the stadium was finished but also never able to put any documentary proof on here as to how he has made a fortune off the clubs back etc

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Steve,

Have PMG (Paul Guy and Mike Hall ) made millions out of the retail park/land etc by getting involved with City ? Please mate be honest :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Steve,

Have PMG (Paul Guy and Mike Hall ) made millions out of the retail park/land etc by getting involved with City, Please mate be honest ? :ayatollah:

annis
im not saying he did not make money out of it but his accounts do not show the millions people make out.
i just wish people would appreciate that when the club needed him to he stuck his money in especially for 6 months after black friday and when we needed the 9 million to complete the stadium.
In fairness annis he has probably recognised the fact that he made money out of the retail park and has converted a large part of the money lent to complete the stadium into shares therefore reducing the clubs debt but it was his money.
as far a i have always been concerned the real villian of the piece in raping and squandering the clubs assets was the riddler pmg dont even come close to him.