Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

has whitts put himself in the shop window

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:58 am

further to carls post regarding his sale,for me whitts has been outstanding this season,maybe he has a motive,just a thought :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: has whitts put himself in the shop window

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:22 am

Same as any player. If a certain player is playing well then he's going to get noticed, especially at Championship level as the lower Prem clubs need to improve their squads.

I dont think Whitts is playing well just because he's thinking about moving clubs, why would have signed a new contract in that case? He played well last season also, this year he's had a different role being the focus of the midfield and he's just excelled and giving 100%

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:33 am

Whitts is no diffrent to any other footballer he will go where the money is same as anyone in any job in life money talks its only a matter of time before we sell him or he will want to leave eitherway they all move on at some point :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:36 am

His last 2 seasons under Jones and this season under Malky has seen a vast improvent in Whitts' performances, clubs are going to take notice of that, especially his free kick technique and the amount of goals he scores from midfield and distance. He's only been playing good football (doing his job) - wouldn't read into anything more than that.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:38 am

Whitts has said he dont want to go any where but the prem WIth Cardiff , He has said he is really happy playing at Cardiff City :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:37 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Same as any player. If a certain player is playing well then he's going to get noticed, especially at Championship level as the lower Prem clubs need to improve their squads.

I dont think Whitts is playing well just because he's thinking about moving clubs, why would have signed a new contract in that case? He played well last season also, this year he's had a different role being the focus of the midfield and he's just excelled and giving 100%

He is also the 'main man' for Malky and that HAS to make him feel good about himself and his game, surely?? :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:Same as any player. If a certain player is playing well then he's going to get noticed, especially at Championship level as the lower Prem clubs need to improve their squads.

He is also the 'main man' for Malky and that HAS to make him feel good about himself and his game, surely?? :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Ye of course. If the manager told me and made it publicly known that the team is getting built around me I wouldnt shut up about it haha! Im sure it would effect the other players also if Whitts was sold.