Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I think we're that club

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:18 am

"Doncaster Rovers striker Billy Sharp, who has scored 10 goals this season, has said he is ready to leave the Keepmoat Stadium but only for the right club." :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I think we're that club

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

yes hes ours for a 9 iron

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:26 am

Castleblue what's his conversion rate?

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

Would like to see him here! Read that Fulham and Leicester are interested so it could be a tough one.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am

Einstein wrote:Castleblue what's his conversion rate?

This season he scores a goal every 2.14 attempts on goal. :o :o :o and that in a bottom 3 team really amazing. He wasn't to bad last season either with a 4.16 conversion rate.

Problem is he has a release clause triggered at £3m. Have we got the money as no doubt he has the quality we need. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:43 am

oh it's easy spending other peoples money :old:

I think we should get sharp, mcgugan and wait for it...........

David Beckham - LA, Manchester, Madrid, Milan and Cardiff - Beckham with Malaysia on his chest, think of the publicity Vincent ;)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 am

castleblue wrote:

This season he scores a goal every 2.14 attempts on goal. :o :o :o and that in a bottom 3 team really amazing. He wasn't to bad last season either with a 4.16 conversion rate.

Problem is he has a release clause triggered at £3m. Have we got the money as no doubt he has the quality we need. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

part-ex Earnie to sweeten the deal!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 am

Einstein wrote:
castleblue wrote:

part-ex Earnie to sweeten the deal!

I was just thinking that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe throw in Parkin, Keinan as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: