Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just saw gestede on the forest highlights

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:26 am

he looked like he worked his socks off good tackles and headers and unlucky not to have scored one or two.
i didnt see the whole game so would like to hear off peoples opinions of him who were there :ayatollah:

Re: just saw gestede on the forest highlights

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:24 am

He was awesome. Probably man of the match! He was strong, pacey, won everything in the air! Looked dangerous when he had the ball and caused a lot of problems for them. He defended when he needed to. Worked his socks off as well. He proved a lot of people wrong! Rudy!!
Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :D

Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:50 am

Ryan_bluebird wrote:He was awesome. Probably man of the match! He was strong, pacey, won everything in the air! Looked dangerous when he had the ball and caused a lot of problems for them. He defended when he needed to. Worked his socks off as well. He proved a lot of people wrong! Rudy!!
Bluebirds!! :ayatollah: :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:32 am

I'd like to see Rudy and Kenny up front today possibly go 4-4-2 and surprise McDermott with a change of tactics, Reading will probably play 5 in midfield though as they know how we've been playing so 4-4-2 could be a bit risky... Saying that if DJ was still out manager we wouldn't be talking about formations would we :lol:

On a serious note though, Gestede is looking more and more like an MM championship player the more the season passes! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:37 am

Was immense especailly second half. Is gonna be great asset for us allowing the brave malky to switch formations. Unlucky not to score with header and also great defendively. Good with ball at feet with great pace and not afraid to run at forest back4.always diificult for defenders. Along with miller and whitts mom for me. Go rudy go .