Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

help with student tickets

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:47 pm

Can I just book a child's ticket online then show them my student card at the stadium because I am pretty sure it would be the same price.

Won't be able to see Cardiff city at home for a while as I am in Bournemouth Uni but I will be at the Southampton away game :)

Last time I saw Cardiff City was the defeat to Reading in the playoffs :(

thanks for your help :)

Re: help with student tickets

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:16 am

yeah you should be fine mate
and good choice on uni as well :D :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:22 am

sambluebird wrote:Can I just book a child's ticket online then show them my student card at the stadium because I am pretty sure it would be the same price.

Won't be able to see Cardiff city at home for a while as I am in Bournemouth Uni but I will be at the Southampton away game :)

Last time I saw Cardiff City was the defeat to Reading in the playoffs :(

thanks for your help :)

pfft living away is no excuse not to get to games ;)

i get a train from Preston for every home game league and cup, just means making a few sacrifices financially in terms of like not going out as much and just saving money wherever possible really... gotta prioritise pal, Cardiff games come first, eating, drinking, going out etc come a distant second :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:47 am

[/quote]
pfft living away is no excuse not to get to games ;)

i get a train from Preston for every home game league and cup, just means making a few sacrifices financially in terms of like not going out as much and just saving money wherever possible really... gotta prioritise pal, Cardiff games come first, eating, drinking, going out etc come a distant second :ayatollah:[/quote]

True but I have a job aswell as uni so it's really tough :(

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:01 am

You have to ring up the ticket office to buy student tickets, and they're not the same as child prices, they're the same as concessions.

There are some allocated student tickets you are supposed to be able to buy online in the family stand, but the family stand being what it is, it's all sold out for season tickets which never get used.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 am

Thanks for your help, I rang the ticket office. Took about 20 mins waiting in the queue but finally got tickets at 117 :)

Hope we get a good result today I'm very excited!!

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:59 pm

If there are tickets for Students what games are they for? Crystal Palace League Cup Semi Final at Home?