Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Honestly believe malky won't be backed again!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:24 pm

Just my opinion , I hoped I'm proved wrong :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I Honestly believe malky won't be backed again!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 pm

Amazing.

Despite helping the club survive, despite backing Mackay in his rebuilding task start of the season, including completely revamping the backroom staff and bringing in ten players, people still belive Malky won't be backed.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:35 pm

Totally agree as I have said on this forum a few times over the last few weeks.
The only backing malkey will get is on 1 or 2 loan signings, and that is only on condition that he moves one or two out.
Hate to say it, and I back malkey on his understanding of the game and getting the best out of players, but he knew this when he signed! Can't wait to discuss with him and bring up a few issues when he visits us in port Talbot on his next forum organised visit.
Top 12 is still ok for this year when you take all these issues into consideration. Next year will be the teller, if this board does not back him then, and when I say this board, I don't just mean the malaysians, there are others on the board who are just leaches.
In malkey we trust! :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

nerd wrote:Amazing.

Despite helping the club survive, despite backing Mackay in his rebuilding task start of the season, including completely revamping the backroom staff and bringing in ten players, people still belive Malky won't be backed.

He is allowed his opinion. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe at best the only money available to Malky will be the £750,000 from our Carling Cup run.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

I honestly believe at best the only money available to Malky will be the £750,000 from our Carling Cup run.

if thats the case we just need to get on with it :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Makes sense to use money from within the club, if we keep borrowing from directors an shareholders we will never get out of this financial mess.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:42 pm

jinks-rct wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

if thats the case we just need to get on with it :ayatollah:

And Malky will and we will fully support him as City fans, we will show him our appreciation :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:58 pm

To be honest Malky hasn't been backed the first time yet. The caption says "will Malky be backed again" as
I have just said he hasn't been backed at all yet.

I'm sure given the effort and determination the team has displayed this last few months the board will bite the bullet and find a few bob for him to spend.

As Annis has quite rightly stated there is at least £750,000 from our League Cup run plus the increased revenue from recent home games which should be added to the fund. This month will test the resolve of our board.

Malky needs to be backed to the hilt so come on you board members you had a punt last year on a failing team and manager you brought in a guy and sold him the dream so give him the funds he won't let you down not like last year. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:01 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

if we get to the final that will guarantee another million or so. Lets be positive, We can beat wba on saturday and earn some good prize money plus a big draw in next round (i'd love scouse bastards at home live on sky) and more cash. Malky will then bring in 3 players who will help us to top spot (Man U will win prem as well, sheff wed will win lge 1, swindon lge 2 and wrexham the conference) I will win £9700 pounds and we'll all be happy :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:39 pm

he knows the score, let him get on with it,

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:12 pm

i totally agree with u,in my opinon they havent got the funds,we got a great manager,just wish the owners would back him,but they won't

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 pm

we wont make any signings january,

maybe one

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:we wont make any signings january,

maybe one

Make your mind up :lol: