Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Starting line-up for tomorrow, go back to 4-5-1

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:14 pm

I think we need to match reading in midifeld. their passing and movement is superb and with 4-4-2 I can see us getting overrun, so I'd go for. I'd also bring in a few fresh faces Conway, McPhail and fit again Kev, all of whom will work hard and McPhail will help us keep the ball.

Marshall
Taylor Turner Hudson McNaughton (fit again)
Conway Gunner Whitts McPhail Cowie
Miller

bench: Rudi, Heaton, Blake, Ralls (Kiss if fit), Mason

Re: Starting line-up for tomorrow, go back to 4-5-1

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:00 pm

id pick exactly the team you mentioned,i thought we were absolutely outstanding at reading and i really dont see how Malky could look past the same set up tomorrow.

super kev definetly fit then?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Lawnmower wrote:I think we need to match reading in midifeld. their passing and movement is superb and with 4-4-2 I can see us getting overrun, so I'd go for. I'd also bring in a few fresh faces Conway, McPhail and fit again Kev, all of whom will work hard and McPhail will help us keep the ball.

Marshall
Miller

Yes I would go with that too.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:47 pm

Definitely run with that, mc hail putting his foot on the ball and a bit of a free roll with shifts (who is not for sale) :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:Definitely run with that, mc hail putting his foot on the ball and a bit of a free roll with shifts (who is not for sale) :ayatollah:

Whitts that should have read. : :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:51 pm

Magners wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:I think we need to match reading in midifeld. their passing and movement is superb and with 4-4-2 I can see us getting overrun, so I'd go for. I'd also bring in a few fresh faces Conway, McPhail and fit again Kev, all of whom will work hard and McPhail will help us keep the ball.

Marshall
Miller

Yes I would go with that too.

As above apart from Kiss for Mcphail would be my choice, More bite in the middle of the park :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:52 pm

Agree with the first team if mcphail is ready. Think he gives ilya that extra edge when he plays

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

personally i dont think witts plays as well when mcphail is in the team, personally i would go 451 if kiss is fit

marshall
taylor turner hudson mcnaughton
mason kiss witts gunnersson cowie
miller

if kiss isnt fit i would probably start with the same side as v forest