Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Nerds?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

What's all this nerds stuff on Cardiff message boards?

I thought you had to follow Oxford, Cambridge or Burnley to be a nerd.

I have had a great read on the cardiff boards this week, very entertaining for an outsider.

Re: Nerds?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:11 pm

Hope u read this legendary thread :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol: - viewtopic.php?p=47600#p47600 - should keep you entertained :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:16 pm

Ha ha!

I have another version of that but being gay I'm not sure you'd like to read it after a heavy night of drinking.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:31 pm

forest lad wrote:Ha ha!

I have another version of that but being gay I'm not sure you'd like to read it after a heavy night of drinking.

OMFG a gay scab :bootyshake:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:35 pm

[quote=\"RichardBluebird\"][quote=\"forest lad\"]Ha ha!

I have another version of that but being gay I\'m not sure you\'d like to read it after a heavy night of drinking.[/quote]

OMFG a gay scab :bootyshake:[/quote]

OMFG? You sound more gay than me!

I served 8 years in the paras, you wouldn\'t dream of saying that to my face.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:09 pm

forest lad wrote:[quote=\"RichardBluebird\"][quote=\"forest lad\"]Ha ha!

I have another version of that but being gay I\'m not sure you\'d like to read it after a heavy night of drinking.

I served 8 years in the paras, you wouldn\'t dream of saying that to my face.[/quote]
ohhhh sorry.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:23 pm

I have another version of that but being gay I\'m not sure you\'d like to read it after a heavy night of drinking.

I served 8 years in the paras, you wouldn\'t dream of saying that to my face.[/quote]

Still a scab though

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:25 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

Still a scab though[/quote]

You still use OMFG sweetie!

Never mind, I won't tell. ;)

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:35 pm

Mate, with respect, you are not the ONLY person to have served with the Paras. A very good friend of mine was a Captain with 2 Para and I know/knew several more in differing groups and they would 'do' rather than 'baost' trust me :roll:

You don't KNOW many (if any) of the lads on this site and (with us us being Welsh and all that) you should KNOW we have NEVER backed off a challenge; whether it be Rourke's Drift, the Boxing Day (Jack) Uprising or the minor skirmishes with Nottingham's own 'Men in Green Tights' to name a few ;) :lol: :lol:

I respect anyone who has served Queen and Country but I have to say YOU are a welcome guest on this great MB but need to remember one thing; if you are going to dish it out you most certainly will get some back!! That's how it works :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:39 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:

Mate, with respect, you are not the ONLY person to have served with the Paras. A very good friend of mine was a Captain with 2 Para and I know/knew several more in differing groups and they would 'do' rather than 'baost' trust me :roll:

You don't KNOW many (if any) of the lads on this site and (with us us being Welsh and all that) you should KNOW we have NEVER backed off a challenge; whether it be Rourke's Drift, the Boxing Day (Jack) Uprising or the minor skirmishes with Nottingham's own 'Men in Green Tights' to name a few ;) :lol: :lol:

I respect anyone who has served Queen and Country but I have to say YOU are a welcome guest on this great MB but need to remember one thing; if you are going to dish it out you most certainly will get some back!! That's how it works :ayatollah:[/quote]

I think you will see from my initial post I was joking. Its the internet.

If I was here to dish it out Id hardly be coming on here boasting about my lifestyle.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:51 pm

big f*cking deal,probably in a YMCA tribute act

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Lets get back on track shall we.

Ners is one of Annis favourite saying and he is referring to the keyboard warriors on the other message board that slag him, Carl and this message board off. Fortunately they are a small minority on there. However it does amaze me why the moderators over there cant sort this problem out.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Like I said, still a scab.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:33 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:Lets get back on track shall we.

Ners is one of Annis favourite saying and he is referring to the keyboard warriors on the other message board that slag him, Carl and this message board off. Fortunately they are a small minority on there. However it does amaze me why the moderators over there cant sort this problem out.

From what I can see it seems a few enjoy stirring the shit. We had the same at Forest with student types trying to be cocky. I found few even attended games. Perhaps if moderators deleted all threads that mention other boards that would solve it. Though it does seem their constant reference to here certainly gives you publicity.