Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Very good signing for Leeds!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Well I would have loved malky to sign him but Leeds have signed andros Townsend on loan!! :evil:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news ... rs-starlet

Re: Very good signing for Leeds!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:10 pm

brewer918 wrote:Well I would have loved malky to sign him but Leeds have signed andros Townsend on loan!! :evil:

We'll see. I remember when we signed JET last season. All the Arse fans were saying we'd signed a great player, a future star etc. How wrong they were.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:57 pm

brewer918 wrote:Well I would have loved malky to sign him but Leeds have signed andros Townsend on loan!! :evil:

im really not a fan of his at all

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Is this kid a defender????? If not whats the point of bringing in a striker when goals are flying in at the other end. If I was his agent I'd have waited a few days to see what other offers came in

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

Is this kid a defender????? If not whats the point of bringing in a striker when goals are flying in at the other end. If I was his agent I'd have waited a few days to see what other offers came in

Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:14 pm

Mackay had him at Watford last season and terminated the loan within a month - obviously wasn't a huge fan - given the choise of Tottenham youngsters right now I would go in for Danny Rose - he was exceptional at Bristol City a season ago, pacey, left-footed (which we desparately need right now) and can score a wonder goal (just ask Arsenal fans!).

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 pm

SeanJr wrote:Mackay had him at Watford last season and terminated the loan within a month - obviously wasn't a huge fan - given the choise of Tottenham youngsters right now I would go in for Danny Rose - he was exceptional at Bristol City a season ago, pacey, left-footed (which we desparately need right now) and can score a wonder goal (just ask Arsenal fans!).

this kid has improved alot since his loan spell at watford, was quite successful with his loan at millwall and has made a good impact with spurs in europe this season..

i would have liked this player to have joined...

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:04 am

SeanJr wrote:Mackay had him at Watford last season and terminated the loan within a month - obviously wasn't a huge fan - given the choise of Tottenham youngsters right now I would go in for Danny Rose - he was exceptional at Bristol City a season ago, pacey, left-footed (which we desparately need right now) and can score a wonder goal (just ask Arsenal fans!).

Rose has been coming off the bench for Spurs lately. Doubt he's available.