Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Malky's Post Match Press Conference

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:43 pm

just heard him talk about how selfless our players were yesterday. He was talking in particular about Rudy, and this i feel is the key difference when you compare this season to last season.
Last year i remember jay bothroyd blaming the defence in the echo after one of our defeats, (i think it was that middlesboro game) but this year the team is ONE team and doesn't consist of defenders, midfielders and forwards they're all in it together and i know it's become a bit of a cliche on message boards lately but it really is refreshing to see.
I truely thought the days of watching 11 honest and hardworking players were gone but this team has proved that theory wrong over and over again this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Malky's Post Match Press Conference

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Lack of Ego is the most important thing in this squad.....very interesting comments yesterday by Malky . :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:57 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:just heard him talk about how selfless our players were yesterday. He was talking in particular about Rudy, and this i feel is the key difference when you compare this season to last season.
Last year i remember jay bothroyd blaming the defence in the echo after one of our defeats, (i think it was that middlesboro game) but this year the team is ONE team and doesn't consist of defenders, midfielders and forwards they're all in it together and i know it's become a bit of a cliche on message boards lately but it really is refreshing to see.
I truely thought the days of watching 11 honest and hardworking players were gone but this team has proved that theory wrong over and over again this season. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I truely believe we are very lucky to have somebody as fresh as Malky managing our team.What a breath of fresh air the man is.I hope he is here for many years to come. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:00 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
thehumblegringo wrote:just heard him talk about how selfless our players were yesterday. He was talking in particular about Rudy, and this i feel is the key difference when you compare this season to last season.

I truely believe we are very lucky to have somebody as fresh as Malky managing our team.What a breath of fresh air the man is.I hope he is here for many years to come. :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I 100% agree. His work ethic and attention to detail are unbelievable and the signings he has made on a tight budget (as well as those he has let go like chopra for example) have been nothing short of amazing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:05 pm

thehumblegringo wrote:
Bowmonster wrote:

I 100% agree. His work ethic and attention to detail are unbelievable and the signings he has made on a tight budget (as well as those he has let go like chopra for example) have been nothing short of amazing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The future is bright Gringo :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: