Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Our Part To Play As Cardiff City Fans

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:05 am

I really believe that 2012 can be our year with a Board,team and Manager that are committed to achieving all our goals but for me the key could be the belief and passion that we as Cardiff fans can show to them. We MUST turn the Cardiff City Stadium into a fortress with our intimidating support so visiting teams start to experience some of the old Ninian Park fear factor. Lets get our stadium rocking for the rest of this season and recreate the echoing wall of noise that we know we can, lets have Canton and Ninian doing their best to lift our team and continue to demonstrate that we are Cardiff City, the most passionate fans in football!......And it's Cardiff City, Cardiff City F.C. ! :ayatollah:

Re: Our Part To Play As Cardiff City Fans

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:42 pm

TERRYB wrote:I really believe that 2012 can be our year with a Board,team and Manager that are committed to achieving all our goals but for me the key could be the belief and passion that we as Cardiff fans can show to them. We MUST turn the Cardiff City Stadium into a fortress with our intimidating support so visiting teams start to experience some of the old Ninian Park fear factor. Lets get our stadium rocking for the rest of this season and recreate the echoing wall of noise that we know we can, lets have Canton and Ninian doing their best to lift our team and continue to demonstrate that we are Cardiff City, the most passionate fans in football!......And it's Cardiff City, Cardiff City F.C. ! :ayatollah:

Terry, I would love to get it rocking. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:34 pm

I have sort of come to the conclusion now that despite however many times the more vocal of our fans make the effort to make some noise no other fucker joins in :( Every time I try to get it going around me in the Canton people just look at me like Im stupid. Given up now.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
TERRYB wrote:I really believe that 2012 can be our year with a Board,team and Manager that are committed to achieving all our goals but for me the key could be the belief and passion that we as Cardiff fans can show to them. We MUST turn the Cardiff City Stadium into a fortress with our intimidating support so visiting teams start to experience some of the old Ninian Park fear factor. Lets get our stadium rocking for the rest of this season and recreate the echoing wall of noise that we know we can, lets have Canton and Ninian doing their best to lift our team and continue to demonstrate that we are Cardiff City, the most passionate fans in football!......And it's Cardiff City, Cardiff City F.C. ! :ayatollah:

Annis, we just need to reproduce the noise volumes that we seem able to create for Cup ties or Play off semis but we gotta start doin this from tomorrow. Reading at home, 4th vs 5th, is a MASSIVE game for City so please lads turn up the VOLUME!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:56 pm

TERRYB wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis, we just need to reproduce the noise volumes that we seem able to create for Cup ties or Play off semis but we gotta start doin this from tomorrow. Reading at home, 4th vs 5th, is a MASSIVE game for City so please lads turn up the VOLUME!

I agree but it all depends on how the Stewards treat our fans.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am

I've posted this before, but its a sad day when as a supporter of the city, you rather travel to away games to enjoy the support our team rightly needs. Forest was my 8th away this season and so far and not 1 home game has matched the atmosphere that we create. It's a sad thread to post, but I believe its true. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:19 am

bluetooth25 wrote:I have sort of come to the conclusion now that despite however many times the more vocal of our fans make the effort to make some noise no other fucker joins in :( Every time I try to get it going around me in the Canton people just look at me like Im stupid. Given up now.

I feel the same mate, i wont give up though and have quite often sung on my own :ayatollah: :ayatollah: