Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve kean top bloke

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:41 pm

Say what you want about Steve kean but what a top bloke he is, made his players go to the away fans even after all the abuse he gets himself and he clapped them himself, I think Blackburn have played we'll this season and been unlucky do far they could do a lot worse than Steve kean, take my hat off to
Him. Players obviously rate him as he hasnt lost the dressing room hope they stay up!!

Re: Steve kean top bloke

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Yeah he's a really top bloke.

Such a top bloke that when he was caught drink driving he accused fans of spiking his drink.

That when he came to Cardiff expecting to steam roll us in the Carling cup he mouthed off about it being an easy route to the semi final for days before hastily backtracking after they got taught a lesson in football.

That was complicit in getting Sam Allardyce sacked because he fancied having a go at managing in the top flight.

That despite losing game after game after game refused to accept there was anything wrong at Blackburn.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:28 pm

Aramore wrote:Yeah he's a really top bloke.

Such a top bloke that when he was caught drink driving he accused fans of spiking his drink.

That when he came to Cardiff expecting to steam roll us in the Carling cup he mouthed off about it being an easy route to the semi final for days before hastily backtracking after they got taught a lesson in football.

That was complicit in getting Sam Allardyce sacked because he fancied having a go at managing in the top flight.

That despite losing game after game after game refused to accept there was anything wrong at Blackburn.

This ^^^^^^^^

Him and their chav fans deserve each other

hope they go down

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:28 pm

And I'm sure you have facts to back up the fact he got Sam sacked!! What was wrong with him expecting to beat us a premier club should be able to beat us, however the only fact you put in your statement was that we taught them a lesson in football that match!!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:48 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:And I'm sure you have facts to back up the fact he got Sam sacked!! What was wrong with him expecting to beat us a premier club should be able to beat us, however the only fact you put in your statement was that we taught them a lesson in football that match!!

And the drink driving?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:53 pm

smakerzthebluebird wrote:And I'm sure you have facts to back up the fact he got Sam sacked!! What was wrong with him expecting to beat us a premier club should be able to beat us, however the only fact you put in your statement was that we taught them a lesson in football that match!!

He said he expected to beat us and then as soon as he lost he backtracked and said he played a weakened team because the League Cup isn't important.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:15 am

[quote="smakerzthebluebird"]Say what you want about Steve kean but what a top bloke he is, made his players go to the away fans even after all the abuse he gets himself and he clapped them himself, I think Blackburn have played we'll this season and been unlucky do far they could do a lot worse than Steve kean, take my hat off to
Him. Players obviously rate him as he hasnt lost the dressing room hope they stay up!![/quo

ok, Steve Kean is a cock

Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:18 am

smakerzthebluebird wrote:Say what you want about Steve kean but what a top bloke he is, made his players go to the away fans even after all the abuse he gets himself and he clapped them himself, I think Blackburn have played we'll this season and been unlucky do far they could do a lot worse than Steve kean, take my hat off to
Him. Players obviously rate him as he hasnt lost the dressing room hope they stay up!!

Kean has won me over :ayatollah: :ayatollah: