Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

your top two predictions!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

ok well happy with results today especially boro dropping two in las few minutes to shitty boro lol.
Southampton are on the decline were gonna hopefully bring in three players west ham are obviously the team with quality available, im gonna say if we pick up a few more goals via the new striker it will be the finishing touch to automatic along with west ham

Re: your top two predictions!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:39 pm

West Ham and Middlesborough. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:40 pm

My top two predictions are :-

The world wont end next year and america will start another needless war :D

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:42 pm

West ham had a few out today and struggled for it by all accounts!I dont think they're guaranteed of a top 2 finish myself!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:My top two predictions are :-

The world wont end next year and america will start another needless war :D

:lol: :lol: True. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:46 pm

west ham's bid for whitts is an attempt to destabilise us - they see us as a real threat.

us (finally) and west ham

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:27 pm

ccfc_cotta wrote:ok well happy with results today especially boro dropping two in las few minutes to shitty boro lol.
Southampton are on the decline were gonna hopefully bring in three players west ham are obviously the team with quality available, im gonna say if we pick up a few more goals via the new striker it will be the finishing touch to automatic along with west ham

West Ham + Reading

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:58 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
ccfc_cotta wrote:ok well happy with results today especially boro dropping two in las few minutes to shitty boro lol.

West Ham + Reading

i was thinking us n reading

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Cardiff & Middlesbrough :ayatollah: