Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: so much for your bale,,

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:27 pm

bloo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:He didn't have a sniff,and what's more even got booked for diving.
Some if the posts on here saying he will tare us apart,and swans will get stuffed,and yet it was us who tore them apart and they we're lucky with a point.
Keep slaging us of and saying we will get stuffed,as you have no idea..

ive never said bale will tear you apart. but your still dropping points regardless of who you play :ayatollah:

A draw at home to Spurs is very much a point gained, not two dropped.

Drawing will not keep you up. You can not rely on teams below you to drop points. Let the Man U Blackburn result be a lesson to you.

How short sighted of you NJ, you need to win games ofwhich you dont seme to be good at that in the poremiership.

Man Utd won 4 games away last season, most of their away games were draws - they won the league!

You do not know anything about this league yet mate, it's all about getting points - be it 1 or 3 they are all very very hard earned. We are getting a few new players this transfer window to give us a boost, yesterday we looked very good as we played with a link man (Dobbie) and attacked them all game. Bolton and Wigan to me are certain for the drop, Wolves could join them (they have to play us at the Liberty). 4 more wins and 3 more draws would keep us up comfortably this year I reckon as the bottom 3 will not get near 32 points.

If (and that is a big if) you get to join us, you will appreciate the gulf in quality and the standards you have to reach week in week out in order to get a single point at least. It's not like the championship where you can be less than your best and manage to gain something. In the Premiership you have to be at your best every game otherwise you will get punished.

I think it'll be more than 32 points, as shown this weekend, the teams near the bottom are starting to get their act in gear. Rogers targetted 10 wins, and although that may be more than enough its certainly not cut and dried yet and you may need to get a couple of away wins.

You've got a batch of key games at Villa,Bolton, Wigan, QPR, West Brom Fulham, Stoke and Sunderland away, for these, and will also need really to win a couple of the homes against Blackburn, Wolves, Newcastle and Norwich.

Its certainly hotting up down there, but in fairness you have done better than expected and I for one thought you'd never come back after going a goal down v Spurs, so (choke ) credit where its due, that was a great point for you. its unfortunate that it has left you in a weaker position than before (although it could have been worse, when you were osing and Wigan winning you could have been left 2 points off the drop !)

I've certainly took more interes in the bottom end of the Prem this year, with you down there and its likely to get more interesting again.

Your biggest problem is that you have got to go away to most of your rvials, so the 'easier points' have mostly been picked up. If you can solve your away woes then you'll stay up comfortably.

I'd wish you good luck -but I can't. :lol: Although IF we go up I'd rather you were there than Bolton, Blackburn and Wigan.

One other thing though , I havent' seen ONE Jack on here give us credit for what we've achieved so far this year, after losing most of our big players to have more points now than we had at the same time last season is one hell of a result, but although we get slagged for not giving you the credit you deserve, I don't see any respect coming back the other way .

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:42 pm

bloo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:
swansealad69 wrote:He didn't have a sniff,and what's more even got booked for diving.
Some if the posts on here saying he will tare us apart,and swans will get stuffed,and yet it was us who tore them apart and they we're lucky with a point.

ive never said bale will tear you apart. but your still dropping points regardless of who you play :ayatollah:

Drawing will not keep you up. You can not rely on teams below you to drop points. Let the Man U Blackburn result be a lesson to you.

How short sighted of you NJ, you need to win games ofwhich you dont seme to be good at that in the poremiership.

Man Utd won 4 games away last season, most of their away games were draws - they won the league!

You do not know anything about this league yet mate, it's all about getting points - be it 1 or 3 they are all very very hard earned. We are getting a few new players this transfer window to give us a boost, yesterday we looked very good as we played with a link man (Dobbie) and attacked them all game. Bolton and Wigan to me are certain for the drop, Wolves could join them (they have to play us at the Liberty). 4 more wins and 3 more draws would keep us up comfortably this year I reckon as the bottom 3 will not get near 32 points.

If (and that is a big if) you get to join us, you will appreciate the gulf in quality and the standards you have to reach week in week out in order to get a single point at least. It's not like the championship where you can be less than your best and manage to gain something. In the Premiership you have to be at your best every game otherwise you will get punished.

Uh you look like you are not going to win one away game this season. Infact your struggling to win at home and I cant see a win coming in the near future.

Tbh I cant beleive why you are getting excited drawing at home to Spurs when your close relegation opponents can go and win against the Manchester clubs. You relying on the bottom 3 to only get so many points is going to be your downfall.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:34 pm

forest lad wrote:

Congratualtions on another draw, 4 victories in 19?

You really are doing well.

If I was to embarrass myself at least I'd have the sense to do it on my own board. I think it's great we can post on other mb's as true fans, I think you need to keep it respectful and sensible.

forest lad, are your rivals derby as bitter and obsessed with you as the jacks are with cardiff? they've finally got above us and their still stalking this forum. :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Murphy, ,for the record fella just stared this post in respect of some of the shit some(not all)of your bitter fans said about how bale and co we're going to tear us apart,if shit about us is posted about us,do you not expect us to mock you after making you look fools(again)?
I remember when we reached the championship, many on here said we would go straight back down,when martinez left it was said we would fall apars,then after you realized that we staying ther it was how shit our football was(yet everyone out side of cardiff give us credit )and we would never go up playing football like that,noticed you lot have decided to play the same way and as have wales,,its not us obsessive over you,but you bitter over us and its you who look the pathetic by being so.
Ps,,think you will find several scummers on our board?so what does that say you gypo tw*t

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:18 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Murphy, ,for the record fella just stared this post in respect of some of the shit some(not all)of your bitter fans said about how bale and co we're going to tear us apart,if shit about us is posted about us,do you not expect us to mock you after making you look fools(again)?
I remember when we reached the championship, many on here said we would go straight back down,when martinez left it was said we would fall apars,then after you realized that we staying ther it was how shit our football was(yet everyone out side of cardiff give us credit )and we would never go up playing football like that,noticed you lot have decided to play the same way and as have wales,,its not us obsessive over you,but you bitter over us and its you who look the pathetic by being so.
Ps,,think you will find several scummers on our board?so what does that say you gypo tw*t

i think you'll find the shit we say about you is nowhere near as bollocks as what you say about us. so tell me, how long have we been going bust for now?

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:13 pm

??for instance?
What I mean gypo,is what shit we talk about you,,

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:24 pm

swansealad69 wrote:??for instance?
What I mean gypo,is what shit we talk about you,,

i occasionally browse on planetswans and the bullshit about cardiff on there is unreal. for instance, its been promotion or bust every season and guess what? its now 2012 and we're still in buisness. :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:39 pm

Your Bale would suggest he play's for cardiff ? we all know including you he play's for spurs ?
maybe you should consider what your going to post before doing so
as hes neither yours our our club player but both our's country player
unless your a real gypo and come from Ireland/romania or bulgaria

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Swansealad,
You are on a Cardiff forum, what the hell do you expect people to say on here, that swansea are amazing and we are really pleased for you??? you could win champions league 5 years on the trot and we'd still say you were lucky and play boring football and that we are the bigger club.....its called rivalry. Stop flogging the dead horse and go back to your own forum please.

Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:25 am

And I will keep corecting you and given our point of view,,as for planet swans gypo,its mainly full of stuck up knobheads from the better areas of swansea,so please don't compare me with them ;)

Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:21 am

swansealad69 wrote:And I will keep corecting you and given our point of view,,as for planet swans gypo,its mainly full of stuck up knobheads from the better areas of swansea,so please don't compare me with them ;)

PISS OFF

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:07 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
bloo wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Uh you look like you are not going to win one away game this season. Infact your struggling to win at home and I cant see a win coming in the near future.

Tbh I cant beleive why you are getting excited drawing at home to Spurs when your close relegation opponents can go and win against the Manchester clubs. You relying on the bottom 3 to only get so many points is going to be your downfall.

When you consider that 1 of their players is probably worth more then our first 11 and that it's the first time in ages we have come back from 1-0, then yes it is something to be proud of. It's a very hard league, cruel and brutal at times. If you were facing Adebayor, Bale, Modric, VDV and so on you would be more than happy getting a point wouldn'y you?