Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so much for your bale,,

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:22 pm

He didn't have a sniff,and what's more even got booked for diving.
Some if the posts on here saying he will tare us apart,and swans will get stuffed,and yet it was us who tore them apart and they we're lucky with a point.
Keep slaging us of and saying we will get stuffed,as you have no idea..

Re: so much for your bale,,

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:25 pm

swansealad69 wrote:He didn't have a sniff,and what's more even got booked for diving.
Some if the posts on here saying he will tare us apart,and swans will get stuffed,and yet it was us who tore them apart and they we're lucky with a point.

what don't you post on your own forum you weird, cardiff obsessed, six fingered, sister shagging hamophrodite lest you be destroyed by yet another tongue lashing!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:26 pm

swansealad69 wrote:He didn't have a sniff,and what's more even got booked for diving.

D'oh!

Nobody stuffed anybody, it was 1-1.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:27 pm

You DREW. Whats your point????????????

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:29 pm

Lol,as its on this site bull shit is said,,ps we have to come on here to stop you believeing all the shit many of you come out with.
Must say tho ther are some decent lads on here,but f**k me some of you realy talk shit..anyway happy new year,,

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

If he was OUR bale then I think we'd be in the prem.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:31 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,as its on this site bull shit is said,,ps we have to come on here to stop you believeing all the shit many of you come out with.
Must say tho ther are some decent lads on here,but f**k me some of you realy talk shit..anyway happy new year,,

With spelling, punctuation and grammar as awful as yours, you have no right to say anybody chats shit.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

a good result for you

i think you've got enough to stay up

ive said it before the season started.

i never watch MOTD so aint seen you -but u must be happy that you are all over the welsh media nowadays
perhaps it'll get that chip off your fuckin shoulders

Have a good new year swansealad

see you in the spring :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:35 pm

I wish he was our Bale you silly c**t :roll: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:36 pm

After all your bale is going to get you and spurs will put 6 on us,eather most of you now f**k all about football or you just bitter.
Ps yes only a point,against one of the top teams in the league,and should realy have been 3,this after most of you said we would not reach 15 points,just great proving you wrong time and time again..

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm

No chip on my or anyother swans fans shoulder,after all the shit our club as had over the years,what with owners and high court hearings,we just can't believe we are we're we are,and wots more we have done it the right way,ans play some great footy,,anyway happy new year Eddie,and as for my grammar,well is this not a message board?or a application form? :?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:43 pm

Drawing at home is not going to keep you up specially as you can't win away.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:48 pm

Congratualtions on another draw, 4 victories in 19?

You really are doing well.

If I was to embarrass myself at least I'd have the sense to do it on my own board. I think it's great we can post on other mb's as true fans, I think you need to keep it respectful and sensible.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:49 pm

swansealad69 wrote:Lol,as its on this site bull shit is said,,ps we have to come on here to stop you believeing all the shit many of you come out with.

It's almost like there are loads of supporters who're a bit one eyed when it comes to their club, who like to come onto their own forum to spout off.

It never, ever, happens on any other football supporters forum.

f*cking hell. :roll:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:51 pm

I don't remember anyone saying you'll get beaten by 6. Bale is quality, anyone who watches Wales knows that. I wish he played for us ! Well done on your point, but I think your persecution complex is playing u up again ! Have a happy New Year. Hopefully wemaybe we will join u in May. What would u do then :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:22 pm

swansea lad your a joke first season honey moon period, if anything in your side is worth having next season it will be took buy a bigger team and u cant do nothing about it. My predictions will be the two of us will become permier league and be like rangers and celtic for a few years. Its completely normal for a good start nothing to boast about even norwich are winning games. Even we could beat alf the teams in prem

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:37 pm

ive never said bale will tear you apart. but your still dropping points regardless of who you play :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:48 pm

jinks-rct wrote:

ive never said bale will tear you apart. but your still dropping points regardless of who you play :ayatollah:

A draw at home to Spurs is very much a point gained, not two dropped.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:56 pm

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Congrats! Happy new year to you too! :D

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 pm

another 2 points dropped at home ;) and lets be fair its only your home form your hanging on by :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:18 pm

Your still going down
Your still going dowwwwwnnnnn
You Jack Bastards
Your still going down
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:43 pm

Some village is missing a f*cking idiot with you, "our Gareth Bale" he is f*cking welsh you six fingered moron now slope off and get back on your mothers tit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm

i hoped he would of smashed you apart,gutted he didnt,but as for our Bale........no......he plays for spurs.....never played for cardiff.........the reason i wanted him to score 6 against you..........thats my buisness.......not yours

Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:22 am

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

no you took 1 point out of a possible 3 points :)

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:58 am

Like most gypos this one is a Cardiff obsessed dickhead. Happy new year and f*ck off back to Noddy land.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:22 am

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

no its two pts dropped.. your the home team with a good defensive record and you played an off spurs team yesterday missing the pace of lennon.. so the only threat was bale which you limited him the opportunity. had they had two quick wingers with balls coming in from both sides it would have made it more difficult for you.. take nothing away it is good to get a point against a spurs team who have recently been doing very well..

it does sound like you were looking for a draw before the game kicked off and to say that you are happy with yet another point gained is rubbish.. you should be looking to get 3 at home and thats your problem... your away form is shit and if you dont start winning your home games then you will be doomed... lose away and 1 point at home does not equal survival.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:01 am

swansealad69 wrote:No chip on my or anyother swans fans shoulder,after all the shit our club as had over the years,what with owners and high court hearings,we just can't believe we are we're we are,and wots more we have done it the right way,ans play some great footy,,anyway happy new year Eddie,and as for my grammar,well is this not a message board?or a application form? :?

Swansealad, just get back on your own forum, your making a fool of yourself.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:58 am

Lol,,only people making fools of ther selfs,are them on here keep on about how shit we are,and how we ain't going to stay up,and my personal favorite is how we only get 20k in our stadium(that only holds 20k??)
I just reply to what bullshit is posted on here,must say tho the sadest thing is the forest lad with his tongue up your back side?
Anyway keep posting your shit and I will keep replying
HAPPY NEW YEAR ONE AND ALL :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:06 pm

NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Drawing will not keep you up. You can not rely on teams below you to drop points. Let the Man U Blackburn result be a lesson to you.

How short sighted of you NJ, you need to win games ofwhich you dont seme to be good at that in the poremiership.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:15 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
jinks-rct wrote:

Drawing will not keep you up. You can not rely on teams below you to drop points. Let the Man U Blackburn result be a lesson to you.

How short sighted of you NJ, you need to win games ofwhich you dont seme to be good at that in the poremiership.

Man Utd won 4 games away last season, most of their away games were draws - they won the league!

You do not know anything about this league yet mate, it's all about getting points - be it 1 or 3 they are all very very hard earned. We are getting a few new players this transfer window to give us a boost, yesterday we looked very good as we played with a link man (Dobbie) and attacked them all game. Bolton and Wigan to me are certain for the drop, Wolves could join them (they have to play us at the Liberty). 4 more wins and 3 more draws would keep us up comfortably this year I reckon as the bottom 3 will not get near 32 points.

If (and that is a big if) you get to join us, you will appreciate the gulf in quality and the standards you have to reach week in week out in order to get a single point at least. It's not like the championship where you can be less than your best and manage to gain something. In the Premiership you have to be at your best every game otherwise you will get punished.