Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" LATEST ON READING HOME GAME THIS MONDAY "

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:11 pm

City expecting 23,000 plus as Reading only bringing 600-700 fans.

You can pay on the day. :ayatollah:

Ticket office not open tomorrow.

Ticket office is open Monday from 9am and fully manned. :ayatollah:

CARDIFF CITY v READING 3pm this Monday. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " LATEST ON READING HOME GAME THIS MONDAY "

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Forever Blue wrote:City expecting 23,000 plus as Reading only bringing 600-700 fans.

Happy New Year to you and your family Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm

castleblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:City expecting 23,000 plus as Reading only bringing 600-700 fans.

Happy New Year to you and your family Annis. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Same to you Gary, its been great getting to know you and thanks for your brilliant posts. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:21 pm

happy new year to you and your family annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:49 pm

[quote="Forever Blue"]City expecting 23,000 plus as Reading only bringing 600-700 fans.

By any standards for a relatively short trip down the M4 that is shocking away support! HOW MANY DID WE TAKE TO THEM, CLOSE ON 4000!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:22 pm

poor show if they only bring that many
looking forward to it now
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:01 am

TERRYB wrote:

By any standards for a relatively short trip down the M4 that is shocking away support! HOW MANY DID WE TAKE TO THEM, CLOSE ON 4000!

thats mad to think that they could only bring 600-700... its a bank hol monday, what could be better than another game of football...

considering what we took to their place and the fact thay they are sitting so close to us in the table.. im expecting a big game here..

piss poor show reading!! shit fans!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:02 am

The Reading Supporters Trust 'STAR? has sold over 500 tickets (that's with with coach journey), and I imagine quite a few cars will make this comfortable trip across the M4, so maybe marginally more than than the 700 upper figure quoted. Even so Reading supporters are not good travellers I do admit; in the stats last season Port Vale from League 2 did better in their average away support!

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:40 pm

nantgarwblue wrote:happy new year to you and your family annis :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy New Year to you and your family. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:41 pm

daib0 wrote:The Reading Supporters Trust 'STAR? has sold over 500 tickets (that's with with coach journey), and I imagine quite a few cars will make this comfortable trip across the M4, so maybe marginally more than than the 700 upper figure quoted. Even so Reading supporters are not good travellers I do admit; in the stats last season Port Vale from League 2 did better in their average away support!

With their win yesterday, they might bring a couple more hundred. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
daib0 wrote:The Reading Supporters Trust 'STAR? has sold over 500 tickets (that's with with coach journey), and I imagine quite a few cars will make this comfortable trip across the M4, so maybe marginally more than than the 700 upper figure quoted. Even so Reading supporters are not good travellers I do admit; in the stats last season Port Vale from League 2 did better in their average away support!

With their win yesterday, they might bring a couple more hundred. :ayatollah:

Our predictions certainly aren't arrogant - a real lot of respect for you guys:
http://royalsrendezvous.co.uk/topic/9303950/1 (check out our Match Thread as well) ...