Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FA publish evidence in Evra vs Suarez

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:57 pm

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ssion.ashx

thats the full report, here is what he was found guilty of saying:

In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because
you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez "say it to me again, I'm going to punch
you". Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr
Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie".
As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr
Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to
him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he
just called me a f**king black".

Suarez, incidentally admits calling Evra negro in the report, but under different circumstances.

Lucky the ban was only 8 games tbh.

Re: FA publish evidence in Evra vs Suarez

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:00 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulatory%20Commission.ashx

In the goalmouth, Mr Evra and Mr Suarez spoke to each other in Spanish. Mr Evra asked Mr Suarez why he had kicked him, referring to the foul five minutes previously. Mr Suarez replied "Porque tu eres negro", meaning "Because
you are black". Mr Evra then said to Mr Suarez "say it to me again, I'm going to punch
you". Mr Suarez replied "No hablo con los negros", meaning "I don't speak to blacks". Mr
Evra continued by saying that he now thought he was going to punch Mr Suarez. Mr
Suarez replied "Dale, negro, negro, negro", which meant "okay, blackie, blackie, blackie".
As Mr Suarez said this, he reached out to touch Mr Evra's arm, gesturing at his skin. Mr
Kuyt then intervened. When the referee blew his whistle and called the players over to
him shortly after the exchanges in the goalmouth, Mr Evra said to the referee "ref, ref, he

Suarez, incidentally admits calling Evra negro in the report, but under different circumstances.

oh dear do people really care about the spitting scowsers and the manc scum :roll:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:03 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary/NewsAndFeatures/2011/~/media/Files/PDF/TheFA/Disciplinary/Written%20reasons/FA%20v%20Suarez%20Written%20Reasons%20of%20Regulatory%20Commission.ashx

If as above then on appeal the ban should be extended, shocking behaviour from a professional. We would prob get sacked from a job for that.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

If as above then on appeal the ban should be extended, shocking behaviour from a professional. We would prob get sacked from a job for that.

yep sacked and banged up

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:06 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

I agree, it's pathetic and if the FA really do want to "kick racism out of football" -they should ban him for the rest of the season!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:

oh dear do people really care about the spitting scowsers and the manc scum :roll:

it's got nothing to do with football teams you idiot....it's about morality. Some things go above what football team somebody plays for.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:32 pm

12thMan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

I agree, it's pathetic and if the FA really do want to "kick racism out of football" -they should ban him for the rest of the season!

But on account of the FA's own rules then they should also punish Patrice Evra as he made an insult to Suarez based on his ethnicity and race. The only reason he has escaped punishment is because Suarez IS NOT black!!! The irony

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:27 pm

What a load of shit,its basically the F.A believing Evra over Suarez,the F.A need more than that to brand him a racist :?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:45 pm

citygardens73 wrote:What a load of shit,its basically the F.A believing Evra over Suarez,the F.A need more than that to brand him a racist :?

It's a good thing that the FA haven't 'branded him a racist' then.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:04 pm

G3vans wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:What a load of shit,its basically the F.A believing Evra over Suarez,the F.A need more than that to brand him a racist :?

It's a good thing that the FA haven't 'branded him a racist' then.

Where i come from when you something racist then your racist,you obviously come from a special part of the country where you can say something racist & not be branded racist, :roll: I know what the F.A said but it doesnt mean i have to believe it,unlike yourself

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 pm

Natman Blue wrote:
12thMan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

But on account of the FA's own rules then they should also punish Patrice Evra as he made an insult to Suarez based on his ethnicity and race. The only reason he has escaped punishment is because Suarez IS NOT black!!! The irony

thats not true because if you read further into the FA report you will see that they did investigate this allegation, and it was proved to be not true by video evidence

Suarez lying once again

im pretty sure that if they had found him to have said what Suarez accused him of, theyd have charged him too

the facts are that suarez said all this and then fabricated a story to try and get away with it which was proved to be 100% lies

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:05 pm

OK where is the proof he had actually said it ? Only Evra and Suarez are the only witnesses. Any way he only said he was Black :o but the pathetic thing is.... he is !! Jesus no one got hurt and TBF he only quoted facts. If Evra had said because you are white it would of never of been a problem. The question i have for Evra is ...............are you ashamed of being BLACK ??

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:20 pm

scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
12thMan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

thats not true because if you read further into the FA report you will see that they did investigate this allegation, and it was proved to be not true by video evidence

Suarez lying once again[/quote]
Are you talking about the insult that Patrice Evra made & admitted making,the same comment that Suarez said he didnt hear Evra making :roll: So should Suarez have lied & said he heard Evra's comment ? Maybe the FA thought Evra's racist comment wasnt as racist as Suarez's :? sorry but Evra is just as gulity

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:53 pm

citygardens73 wrote:
scott_w_ccfc wrote:
Natman Blue wrote:
12thMan wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Suarez lying once again

Are you talking about the insult that Patrice Evra made & admitted making,the same comment that Suarez said he didnt hear Evra making :roll: So should Suarez have lied & said he heard Evra's comment ? Maybe the FA thought Evra's racist comment wasnt as racist as Suarez's :? sorry but Evra is just as gulity[/quote]
Evra admitted responding but certainly not being racist

Go and read the FA report and you will see for youself that...
Suarez accused Evra of insulting him by calling him south-american (so obviously to try and deflect the case off of just him its embarrassing and if you cant see that then well im embarrassed for you too)

Evra denied making these comments and the video evidence backed this up.

End of story.

Suarez was racist.
Lied and denied it.
Video evidence proved he was lying and that Evra wasnt racist back.
Suarez gets a ban.

Read the report yourself before you argue that im wrong.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:58 pm

http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/Disciplinary ... ssion.ashx

Lucky the ban was only 8 games tbh.[/quote]

If as above then on appeal the ban should be extended, shocking behaviour from a professional. We would prob get sacked from a job for that.[/quote]

I agree, it's pathetic and if the FA really do want to "kick racism out of football" -they should ban him for the rest of the season![/quote]

But on account of the FA's own rules then they should also punish Patrice Evra as he made an insult to Suarez based on his ethnicity and race. The only reason he has escaped punishment is because Suarez IS NOT black!!! The irony[/quote][/quote]

Are you talking about the insult that Patrice Evra made & admitted making,the same comment that Suarez said he didnt hear Evra making :roll: So should Suarez have lied & said he heard Evra's comment ? Maybe the FA thought Evra's racist comment wasnt as racist as Suarez's :? sorry but Evra is just as gulity[/quote]

Suarez accused Evra of insulting him by calling him south-american (so obviously to try and deflect the case off of just him its embarrassing and if you cant see that then well im embarrassed for you too)

End of story.

Suarez was racist.
Lied and denied it.
Suarez gets a ban.

Read the report yourself before you argue that im wrong.[/quote]
Because Suarez said he was Black he is Racist ? :o :o :o :o f**k me what is the world coming to you White fucker. Oh sorry for being Racist. Political correctness gone fecking loopy :o :cry: :evil:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

If as above then on appeal the ban should be extended, shocking behaviour from a professional. We would prob get sacked from a job for that.[/quote]

I agree, it's pathetic and if the FA really do want to "kick racism out of football" -they should ban him for the rest of the season![/quote]

But on account of the FA's own rules then they should also punish Patrice Evra as he made an insult to Suarez based on his ethnicity and race. The only reason he has escaped punishment is because Suarez IS NOT black!!! The irony[/quote][/quote]

End of story.

Suarez was racist.
Lied and denied it.
Suarez gets a ban.

Read the report yourself before you argue that im wrong.[/quote]
Take your blinkers off son :? one mans word against anothers makes him guilty does it,im embrassed for you if you believe this to be the case,is this the same Evra who asked the ref was he booking him cause he was black :lol: some might think your a man u fan

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:57 pm

citygardens73 wrote:Take your blinkers off son :? one mans word against anothers makes him guilty does it,im embrassed for you if you believe this to be the case,is this the same Evra who asked the ref was he booking him cause he was black :lol: some might think your a man u fan

I just read that giggs and kuyt gave evidence an they had a ligual anylyst in to read what he said from the video footage to confirm evras claim which confirmed Evras version to be true and Suarez to have lied!...........All seems quite compelling really and i had the same view as you till i read that :|

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:12 pm

timdog80 wrote:
citygardens73 wrote:Take your blinkers off son :? one mans word against anothers makes him guilty does it,im embrassed for you if you believe this to be the case,is this the same Evra who asked the ref was he booking him cause he was black :lol: some might think your a man u fan

I just read that giggs and kuyt gave evidence an they had a ligual anylyst in to read what he said from the video footage to confirm evras claim which confirmed Evras version to be true and Suarez to have lied!...........All seems quite compelling really and i had the same view as you till i read that :|

I have read it and my view hasn't changed.My problem lies with believing one player over another without a witness to backup either players story.In my opinion the FA want to show FIFA and world football how they deal with racism.Would love to know what John Terry thinks of this considering allegedly he made one racist comment and Suarez seven,Yet Terry is the one to end up in court.It just doesn't make sense

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:15 pm

BECAUSE IT IS ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT....IMO

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:BECAUSE IT IS ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT....IMO

Could not agree more :D

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 pm

If it was any of us, we'd be getting a fine and a 3 year ban.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:19 pm

What gets me is a lot of people backing Suarez on the basis he did not now it was racist in this country as it would not be deemed racist in is homeland
However the FA got expert advise on this from His homeland and shock horror it is deemed racist in the context it was said So even on this he was lying He knew it was racist

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:BECAUSE IT IS ALL POLITICALLY CORRECT BULLSHIT....IMO

How?? He said "i dont talk to black people" implying thats the only reason he wont talk to him is the colour of his skin. The word black isnt racist, the context it was said in is totally racist. I dont like the PC brigade, but if you think theres nothing wrong with what suarez said you're living you life 100 years too late.