Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Back from the game

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:24 pm

Another defeat for us though I thought we did well.

You looked very organised and have many decent players, to be honest when I read what some of you have to say I wonder what are you complaining about?

You should be enjoying following your club amd not looking for something to complain about. This is obviously aimed at a small % of Cardiff fans.

Well done.

Re: Back from the game

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Some people expect us to win in a certain way :lol: it really amazes me. Forest is never an easy place to go even with your current form. Thanks for the kind words. Have a happy new year. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:30 pm

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:Some people expect us to win in a certain way :lol: it really amazes me. Forest is never an easy place to go even with your current form. Thanks for the kind words. Have a happy new year. :ayatollah:

We have the same here at Forest, I think they are the fans who recently started following the club or who know nothing of the game.

You've lost 4 games all season? They sound like p/t fans who once followed Man Utd from their armchair. The worst type of fan, an opinion on everything.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:33 pm

On the train.

Tbh game could have gone either way. The first goal was always going to be the winner. Forest tried but you could see they were not going to score.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Forest Lad You are so right!
Some seem to be of the opinion that we should only have to turn up and after following the club for 40 years I know better !!! :old:
But maybe this team are showing they can graft out the 1-0 wins when needed.

I remember watching the old Forest team In the late 70's early 80's. Very organised,tough with flair when it was needed.

Happy New Year All. ! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:05 pm

forest lad wrote:Another defeat for us though I thought we did well.

You looked very organised and have many decent players, to be honest when I read what some of you have to say I wonder what are you complaining about?

You should be enjoying following your club amd not looking for something to complain about. This is obviously aimed at a small % of Cardiff fans.

Well done.

We could be top of the league, debt free, perfect pitch, huge squad and someone would find something to moan about dont worry :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:15 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Well done.

We could be top of the league, debt free, perfect pitch, huge squad and someone would find something to moan about dont worry :lol:

Especially if it was bloody raining lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:17 pm

Good Luck in the New Year Forest Lad.

on paper, you have a more than a few decent players.
Cant understand whats happening to you at the moment.

the championship is a hard division - a run of games can get you from bottom six to top six.

Agree with you about the biatches that write on times picking holes in little things.

We are who we are - we aint barcelona nor are we mansfield.

onwards and upwards fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:19 pm

Well done.

Thanks, mate.

Happy New Year to you and I hope Forest stay up.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:20 pm

NIBluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Well done.

Especially if it was bloody raining lol :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: :lol: that made me chuckle

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:22 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Well done.

We could be top of the league, debt free, perfect pitch, huge squad and MIDFIELD GENERAL would find something to moan about dont worry :lol:

Edited that correctly for you ;)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:44 pm

eddiep wrote:Good Luck in the New Year Forest Lad.

on paper, you have a more than a few decent players.
Cant understand whats happening to you at the moment.

the championship is a hard division - a run of games can get you from bottom six to top six.

Agree with you about the biatches that write on times picking holes in little things.

We are who we are - we aint barcelona nor are we mansfield.

onwards and upwards fella :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I believe our problem is Cotterill. When he first took over he was telling us all we should of won a particualr game even when we lost 3-0 !

Fans do not like to be treated as idiots, I'm not one to blame the manager all the time but I ALWAYS thought Cotterill was a low league manager.

If he was the answer Id love to know what the bloody question was.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Do you think you would have been better off with McClaren?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:18 pm

How did gestede play?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:29 pm

Happy new year forest lad

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 pm

cotterill will take you down - he is useless
all i have heard him say is 'we were unlucky this time, we played well enough to win' how can that be the case for every game?
get rid of him

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Well done.

you serious? if we beat barcelona in the champions league final some on here would find something to whinge about :lol:

good post by the way :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:47 pm

polo wrote:How did gestede play?

The young french striker? I thought he did well and he certainly looks a good prospect.

I was most impressed with your team performance, you certainly play as a unit and I think its a great bonus to see a team play with 100% effort. This is not to say you are just a workman like team, you have fine individuals and obviously one of the best up and coming manager's in the league.

I'm beginning to sound like a Cardiff fan.

Anyway, well done to you and all the best for the season.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:08 pm

2blue2handle wrote:

Well done.

You forgot to mention the pies

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:26 pm

CraigCCFC wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Well done.

We could be top of the league, debt free, perfect pitch, huge squad and MIDFIELD GENERAL would find something to moan about dont worry :lol:

Edited that correctly for you ;)

so true!