Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Happy New Year!!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:17 pm

To all

So we finish the year by consolidating a good December after a superb November.
Malky dispels the curse of the Manager of the Month disease and we have actually
made ground on the teams above us. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Could anyone have predicted we'd end 2011 just five points off the TOP of the division
and six points clear of 7th??

Brilliant performance by everyone at Cardiff City Football Club.

Particularly Malky Mackay. He knew he'd have a relatively modest budget, he knew he'd
have his work cut out to build a side so quickly. The man is a marvel :clap: :clap:

Re: Happy New Year!!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 pm

taffyapple wrote:To all

Malky dispels the curse of the Manager of the Month disease and we have actually

Could anyone have predicted we'd end 2011 just five points off the TOP of the division

Particularly Malky Mackay. He knew he'd have a relatively modest budget, he knew he'd
have his work cut out to build a side so quickly. The man is a marvel :clap: :clap:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I must say Taff I have really enjoyed reading your posts this last year you really have a way of getting straight to the point it's great. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year To You :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:32 pm

taffyapple wrote:To all

A great post.

I certainly didn't expect us to be where we are in terms of league position and performances. I'm delighted with the way the first half of the season has panned out. Everyone involved at the club deserves a big clap, especially Malky. Keep up the good work boys, you're doing us proud! :clap:

Happy New Year.

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:36 pm

Same to you T.A :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Happy new Year to you as well Taffy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:37 pm

Happy New Year. WARNING!! 2012 might be the year of political debates. :ayatollah: ;)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:45 pm

Taffy, I love your posts as well.....always food for thought, wishing you a prosperous 2012. HNY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:55 am

happy new yr t.a