Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: TO ALL THE TRUE WELSH CITY FANS HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:49 pm

Also I hope the swans can stay up, its great to have a Welsh team in the prem. I wish it was us but its not ! But maybe next year just maybe it will be us up there with them.
:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:52 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Also I hope the swans can stay up, its great to have a Welsh team in the prem. I wish it was us but its not ! But maybe next year just maybe it will be us up there with them.

You shouldnt be allowed to use the word "us" when reffering to Cardiff you f*cking snake.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:25 pm

polo wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Also I hope the swans can stay up, its great to have a Welsh team in the prem. I wish it was us but its not ! But maybe next year just maybe it will be us up there with them.

You shouldnt be allowed to use the word "us" when reffering to Cardiff you f*cking snake.

Polo he is being quite Hypocritical IMO

Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:30 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

Polo he is being quite Hypocritical IMO

Very hypocritical.