Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

TO ALL THE TRUE WELSH CITY FANS HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 pm

MAY HEALTH STAY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL YEAR LONG , FOR THE PLASTIC WELSH ON HERE GO FK YOUR SELFS :lol: :lol:

Re: TO ALL THE TRUE WELSH CITY FANS HAPPY NEW YEAR

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 pm

Happy New Year to u to!!!!!
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:05 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:MAY HEALTH STAY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL YEAR LONG , FOR THE PLASTIC WELSH ON HERE GO FK YOUR SELFS :lol: :lol:

To many Brain's affecting your tiny brain!!!! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Blwyddyn Newydd Dda :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:13 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:MAY HEALTH STAY WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ALL YEAR LONG , FOR THE PLASTIC WELSH ON HERE GO FK YOUR SELFS :lol: :lol:

Don't care what colour, race, nationality, someone is, if they support the Mighty Bluebirds then they are top people.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:14 pm

Blwyddyn newydd dda and hope 2012 brings your avatar to reality :o :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

What about the English, Scottish or any other nationality Bluebirds? We all LOVE our club! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:20 pm

Marc wrote:

Don't care what colour, race, nationality, someone is, if they support the Mighty Bluebirds then they are top people.

I'm a Welsh Nationalist at heart and still totally agree.

Happy New Year to ALL Bluebirds

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:09 pm

TERRYB wrote:

What about the English, Scottish or any other nationality Bluebirds? We all LOVE our club! :ayatollah:

Yer I must agree , I do love the scottish and the Irish , and just cos its new years even good luck to the english But,you bastards got a time limit on it ! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks WELSHCITYDRAGON.
I'll pass your greetings on to the many non taffs I have brought to the CCS over the last 3 years.
KNOBHEAD!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:47 pm

wiltshirebluebird wrote:Thanks WELSHCITYDRAGON.
I'll pass your greetings on to the many non taffs I have brought to the CCS over the last 3 years.
KNOBHEAD!

Knobhead ? :lol: You flatterer you ! ;)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:50 pm

Welshcitydragon is really one knobhead. I am a welsh speaking city fan but if they have blue blood going through them i dont care what nationality they are at all. A group of 16 of us are season ticket holders and 2 of them are english that have moved to the area and they have been season ticket holders for over 10 years. Do I think of them as less of a city fan than the rest of us do I f**k. Just cos his kids know the words to Men of Harlech and some city fans dont he has one big chip on his shoulder.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 pm

gagsey wrote:Welshcitydragon is really one knobhead. I am a welsh speaking city fan but if they have blue blood going through them i dont care what nationality they are at all. A group of 16 of us are season ticket holders and 2 of them are english that have moved to the area and they have been season ticket holders for over 10 years. Do I think of them as less of a city fan than the rest of us do I f**k. Just cos his kids know the words to Men of Harlech and some city fans dont he has one big chip on his shoulder.

He is a very bitter and twisted little nationalist.

Suffers from small nation syndrome

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:31 pm

gagsey wrote:Welshcitydragon is really one knobhead. I am a welsh speaking city fan but if they have blue blood going through them i dont care what nationality they are at all. A group of 16 of us are season ticket holders and 2 of them are english that have moved to the area and they have been season ticket holders for over 10 years. Do I think of them as less of a city fan than the rest of us do I f**k. Just cos his kids know the words to Men of Harlech and some city fans dont he has one big chip on his shoulder.

Its great fish in Wales , you always get really big bites :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:32 pm

does that include who hates england so much he holidays there? watches a team in the english leagues..

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:34 pm

Happy New Year All

Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:34 pm

What do i come under my cottage burning Friend :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 pm

happy new year to all to you all on here from an english birmingham city fan

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:21 pm

what a total cock you are, if you stand as a city fan with that attitude, i am asshamed. COCK.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:10 am

supercoops wrote:

what a total cock you are, if you stand as a city fan with that attitude, i am asshamed. COCK.

I understand your problem, But you should never be ashamed of your cock :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:13 am

You are probably no sorry definitely the biggest arsehole on this board, fair play

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:18 am

Don't matter if they are "true welsh" or not.
My girlfriend is as English as they come. From North Devon.
Yet she supports the city, and deserves as much praise for that as the rest of us do.

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:42 pm

And coming from a guy that was supporting the Jacks a few months back. Dont question our loyalty to the City

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:And coming from a guy that was supporting the Jacks a few months back. Dont question our loyalty to the City

Supporting the jacks? Please tell us more....

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:50 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:And coming from a guy that was supporting the Jacks a few months back. Dont question our loyalty to the City

He wanted them to win the Playoffs because they were Welsh :o

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:54 pm

Marc wrote:

Well said Marv, Blue Blood is what matters :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:02 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

:shock:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:41 pm

polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

I will always support the jacks over an english team as I would any other Welsh team But I will always support Cardiff against the jacks or any other team :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:44 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

I will always support the jacks over an english team as I would any other Welsh team But I will always support Cardiff against the jacks or any other team :ayatollah:

And you reckon some of us are plastic :? :? :? All i can say is don't stand t near the fire Chief

Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:47 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
polo wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
polo wrote:

So the city in your name stands for both cardiff and swansea. :?