Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OWLS AND BLUEBIRDS!!!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:55 pm

Have made my day! :D

Happy New Year to you all and i hope 2012 is a good one for both clubs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To my Bluebirds mates see you for the Reading game monday! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: OWLS AND BLUEBIRDS!!!

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:56 pm

See you Monday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....bring your wallet :D

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:57 pm

Marc wrote:See you Monday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....bring your wallet :D

I alway's do Marc! It's opening it i have a problem with! ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:59 pm

sam salim wrote:
Marc wrote:See you Monday mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ....bring your wallet :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I'm yet to see Bomber buy a round :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Dai Taxi is another story :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 pm

Marc wrote:
sam salim wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...I'm yet to see Bomber buy a round :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Dai Taxi is another story :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Im off round Penarth for a few beers to celebrate our wins :D
Mandy's buying! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:57 pm

sam salim wrote:Have made my day! :D

Happy New Year to you all and i hope 2012 is a good one for both clubs! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

To my Bluebirds mates see you for the Reading game monday! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy New Year to you.Great win for both clubs.See you all monday. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:02 pm

Happy new year Sam to you and yours, I hope 2012 brings you all you wish for :ayatollah: