Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

EASY WAY TO GET PROMOTED WITH CARDIFF IN FIFA 12

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:21 pm

1. Sell some players
2. Dig into the loan market and sign Josh McEachran (Chelsea), Emmanuel Frimpong (Arsenal) and (you've got to sign this one) Jean-Christophe Bahebeck (PSG)
3. Sign Billy Sharp on a permanent deal
4. Set the formation as 4-3-3=

-----------------------------------Marshall---------------------------------------

McNaughton------Hudson-------------------Gerrard--------------------Taylor

Bahebeck----------------------Frimpong----------------------------McEachran

Sharp-----------------------------Miller--------------------------------Earnshaw

I beat everyone easily using this formula and when I got promoted I.....

1. Signed Jean Chrisophe Bahebeck permanently
2. Rejected all Miller offers
3. Renew Mason's contract
4. Sign Luke Chambers permanently
5. Sell all the players you don't use

Re: EASY WAY TO GET PROMOTED WITH CARDIFF IN FIFA 12

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:35 pm

I signed Danielson, got Leitner and Friempong on loan with a 91ovr VP and Miller up-front.

----------------------------------------------------------Marshall------------------------------------------------------------------
McNaugton--------------Danielson----------------------------------------------------Turner----------------------------Taylor
--------------------------Friempong---------------------------------------------------Leiner-------------------------------------
VP----------------------------------------------------Whittingham-------------------------------------------------------Conway
-----------------------------------------------------------Miller---------------------------------------------------------------------

Won FA Cup, Carling Cup and league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: