Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OFF TO JOIN THE PARTY

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:32 pm

I am just about to leave Neath with Alison and Angharad to join the New Years Eve party at the Abraham household.

See you in a bit Annis, hope you got the Bud in the chiller :D

Looking forward to the party as we had such a good time last year.

Happy New Year to everyone who frequents this great messageboard, that is to the posters and the readers :ayatollah:

Re: OFF TO JOIN THE PARTY

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:35 pm

Same to you mate :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ...have a good one.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:37 pm

Hope you all enjoy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Happy new year to you all :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:56 pm

Happy New Year to all the members of this board and to everyone who reads here.

I hope you all have a great evening whatever you're doing and lets all hope we have a lot more to celebrate come the end of May next year.

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am just about to leave Neath with Alison and Angharad to join the New Years Eve party at the Abraham household.

Happy New Year to everyone who frequents this great messageboard, that is to the posters and the readers :ayatollah:

Happy new year to you, annis and your families Carl, keep up the great work both of you do.
Neath will always be blue :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:22 pm

Have a good un lads and lasses. Make the most of it, it's supposed to be the end of the world next year...again. :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:I am just about to leave Neath with Alison and Angharad to join the New Years Eve party at the Abraham household.

Happy New Year to you and your Family Carl. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:40 pm

Happy New Year Carl, Annis and all the posters on this MB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:42 pm

blue nile wrote:Happy New Year Carl, Annis and all the posters on this MB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Well where are our invites then Annis / Carl ? It could of been a Forum piss up tonight. Sam Salim, Marc, Bowmonster, Saddam, Bomber, and myself would of made it a night to remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Well never mind :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:28 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well where are our invites then Annis / Carl ? It could of been a Forum piss up tonight. Sam Salim, Marc, Bowmonster, Saddam, Bomber, and myself would of made it a night to remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

wes and tony would of come to :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:17 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Well where are our invites then Annis / Carl ? It could of been a Forum piss up tonight. Sam Salim, Marc, Bowmonster, Saddam, Bomber, and myself would of made it a night to remember :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

If I attended one, it would probably not be a piss up. :D

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:25 am

Stuck in an office overnight in Jack Land :(
Got a few bottles of Stella and a chicken vindaloo though, and listening to Talksport. 8-)
Happy New Year to everyone :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 am

Moderators and special friends only :lol: :o

Have a good one Nukes :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:37 am

carlccfc wrote:

Moderators and special friends only :lol: :o

Have a good one Nukes :ayatollah:

:o will check the mail again :cry:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:36 pm

weza 65 wrote:

Yes my Friend we would of snuck you in through the Servants back door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:37 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

Yes my Friend we would of snuck you in through the Servants back door :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: Happy new year Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:39 pm

Bowmonster wrote:
Nuclearblue wrote:
weza 65 wrote:

:lol: :lol: Happy new year Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

And to you as well Lee :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: