Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

a message from Whitts

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:24 am

messaged me earlier with this - and i quote _ " I am happy, very happy playing for one of the best clubs in europe and even though I am flattered by the interest from West Ham, I would see that as a massive step down for me. Malkey only wants to add to our squad and over the coming weeks there will, I'm sure, be some very good additions to the team. Cardiff city fans are without doubt the best and I would like to re-assure you all that I am here to stay." :ayatollah:

I did mention the comments from a couple of Swansea town fans who insist on coming on their capital city's messageboards and he just laughed that off and commented " i am proud to represent Wales's Number 1 club and that would again be a huge step down to a very small club whose current position is a little false and very temporary to say the least" :ayatollah:

Whitts - staying and very knowledgeable about the size of clubs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: a message from Whitts

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:messaged me earlier with this - and i quote _ " I am happy, very happy playing for one of the best clubs in europe and even though I am flattered by the interest from West Ham, I would see that as a massive step down for me. Malkey only wants to add to our squad and over the coming weeks there will, I'm sure, be some very good additions to the team. Cardiff city fans are without doubt the best and I would like to re-assure you all that I am here to stay." :ayatollah:

I did mention the comments from a couple of Swansea town fans who insist on coming on their capital city's messageboards and he just laughed that off and commented " i am proud to represent Wales's Number 1 club and that would again be a huge step down to a very small club whose current position is a little false and very temporary to say the least" :ayatollah:

Whitts - staying and very knowledgeable about the size of clubs. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

im gutted whitts is not going to the gyppos,i was going to sell him my luxury caravan and calor gas heater :( :( :ayatollah:

Re: a message from Whitts

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:45 am

so whitt's text you today to tell you that?

and then you woke up
:lol: