Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: 2012: What are your hopes..?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:37 am

Midfield general wrote:Both personally and with the City:

For me:

City: I hope they can get a few players in during January and push on to get at least a playoff place. I also hope the Langstone debt can be sorted once and for all.

Personally: Both my Wife and I are fast approaching being 3 years going through the adoption process, new company going live within the next few days and its a bloody local election year once again ;)

Quite a touching message from the heart that m.g :lol: (apposed from your usual posts)

City : I care more about our existance than making the premier league, the main thing I suppose is security, I fear for our future long term, were not a game of roulette. we need financial sustainability from non shady aquaintances.

Personally: I'm gonna have one last crack at boxing/running go to vegas, stop gambling (ironic I know) enjoy
the olympics, euro championships , the play offs, and hope then 2013 is positive for us all :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 pm

Lose 2 and a half stone, watch city make the premier league and get married. Not in that order. ( city always come first!) :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:34 pm

1. Good health.

2. City in the Premiership, where they should be. :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:38 pm

Personally: A good year, find a decent woman, get fitter. :ayatollah:

City: Pay our debts off, Get some players in Jan. :D

Hope everyone had a brilliant 2011, and hope you all have a great 2012 too.

:ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:02 pm

City to go up. Or at the very least to continue the great progress.

Not to get kidnapped and beheaded in Saudi. I go next week for 2 years

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:07 pm

taffyapple wrote:City to go up. Or at the very least to continue the great progress.

Not to get kidnapped and beheaded in Saudi. I go next week for 2 years

You better be careful in Saudi. :lol: Have a nice trip. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:08 pm

Get good grades.

Win the Carling Cup and be in the Prem and at least the 5th/6th round of the FA Cup. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:16 pm

Personally: Give up the fags!! :shock: then get fitter,

City: hopefully start by getting some decent targets in transfer window then watch us fly 2 the prem... and hopefully with the jacks coming down the other way! :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:46 pm

Personally: Sneak into Liberty Stadium (wont be hard), blow it up to make it look better.

City: get promoted