Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:43 am

You really are a smug c**t, aren't you?

Re: maybe whittingham wants to go

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:45 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
oh yeah your 3.5 mil after you had the reassurance of something like 90mil in the bank over the next few years really breaking the bank there most championship teams have broken that sum.

Aye, more fool them. How much did Chopra cost 2nd time round again :lol:

Our fans are truly gutted with our current predicament :lol:

well i would be whats that 5 goals hes had for you so far that works out at about 700,000 a goal rather expensive if you ask me and lets assume he repeats his mighty feet in the next half of the season and make it to 10 350,000 thats an expensive goal tally

6 in his last 11 and he's getting better and better.

Also he's missed a few game so your maths is wrong and he's not on a one year contract you know so your maths is wrong again :lol:

Give it up fella :mrgreen:

what 2 games really your going to tell me he missed 2 games so its all ok
you bought him in the hope hes going to keep you up not going to happen not on that rate
you need to score goals your star signing isnt providing for you

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:54 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
oh yeah your 3.5 mil after you had the reassurance of something like 90mil in the bank over the next few years really breaking the bank there most championship teams have broken that sum.

well i would be whats that 5 goals hes had for you so far that works out at about 700,000 a goal rather expensive if you ask me and lets assume he repeats his mighty feet in the next half of the season and make it to 10 350,000 thats an expensive goal tally

Also he's missed a few game so your maths is wrong and he's not on a one year contract you know so your maths is wrong again :lol:

you bought him in the hope hes going to keep you up not going to happen not on that rate

Errr, yes he is :?

Have you seen the Premier League table recently or can't your neck stretch to those heights? :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:56 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Errr, yes he is :?

Have you seen the Premier League table recently or can't your neck stretch to those heights? :lol:

yes and the only reason your where you are is your back 4 and your keeper your attacking options when it comes to finishing the job are a spectacular failure

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:01 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
yes and the only reason your where you are is your back 4 and your keeper your attacking options when it comes to finishing the job are a spectacular failure

Well Graham clearly isn't a failure as you don't score 6 goals in 11 games in the Premier League if your a failure :roll:

You'll be saying next that we'll only stay up as there as worse teams than us :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:08 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

Well Graham clearly isn't a failure as you don't score 6 goals in 11 games in the Premier League if your a failure :roll:

You'll be saying next that we'll only stay up as there as worse teams than us :lol:

well hes behind his equivalents from the other promoted teams
and i dont think you will stay up
your not good enough
you need to be scoring more goals you cant just rely on graham even if he is as good as you say he is

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:03 am

I think whitts is a very level headed young man, he knows his level which IMO he is a top championship player, I think he would hold his own in the premiership but be one of many.....unlike bothroyd whitts has humility, he's shown that through his loyalty to us by signing a new contract.....he knows what side his bread is buttered as we say in the valleys.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:57 am

Money talks and if he wants to go we will sell him or have a unhappy player its that simple :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:08 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:Money talks and if he wants to go we will sell him or have a unhappy player its that simple :ayatollah:

Some of us realise that money is not the be all and end all......I don't think Whitts cares to much for Money.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:42 pm

brick1964 wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:Money talks and if he wants to go we will sell him or have a unhappy player its that simple :ayatollah:

Some of us realise that money is not the be all and end all......I don't think Whitts cares to much for Money.

It is for the owners how do you think they got his 1.6billion pound empire in the 1st place :lol: