Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

maybe whittingham wants to go

Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:55 pm

and maybe just maybe he had already been approached and a deal has been done,seems odd that he signed after stalling for so long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: maybe whittingham wants to go

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:09 pm

:?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:11 pm

I think ur lookin for something thats not there mate, whitts has signed and extension and said he's always been happy here, i dont know wot else he can do

Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:I think ur lookin for something thats not there mate, whitts has signed and extension and said he's always been happy here, i dont know wot else he can do

i dont want him to go,and maybe i am looking for something,but i do know that football agents are very clever and greedy at what they do,and it is possibility,i hope im talking shyt thou :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Have a prem club come in for him then?

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

One thing being promoted in a team and another playing in the prem.

I'm very confident if big Sam took WHU up with witts he would be replaced as soon as they got up.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:57 pm

krabb wrote:and maybe just maybe he had already been approached and a deal has been done,seems odd that he signed after stalling for so long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe Whitts is more than happy at Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:04 am

Forever Blue wrote:
krabb wrote:and maybe just maybe he had already been approached and a deal has been done,seems odd that he signed after stalling for so long :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I honestly believe Whitts is more than happy at Cardiff. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's not that far for him to commute to his local Premier League team ;)

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:44 am

NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:45 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Would you like me to draw a picture? :?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:47 am

hey. west ham are trying a birmingham thing. get championship players to do the job. then. dumping you. i think whitts is clued up on this? plus hes happy in the capitol :ayatollah:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 am

Midfield general wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:One thing being promoted in a team and another playing in the prem.

I'm very confident if big Sam took WHU up with witts he would be replaced as soon as they got up.

I can see where you are coming from there but then that would be up to Whitts to prove himself at a higher level.

Another manager in charge he would have a chance but Big Sam would just toss him aside, lucky to get a subs place.
He likes either big and strong or experienced quality and witts is neither.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:12 am

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why the f*cking hell would we sell him to you?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:27 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Why the f*cking hell would we sell him to you?

Why wouldn't you?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:43 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Money talks.

And what with us being in the Premier League an all, you know, we've got it :mrgreen:

Although anything over £2.5m in my opinion would not represent value.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:45 am

NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

And what with us being in the Premier League an all, you know, we've got it :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am

NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

but you dont have any money

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:59 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:59 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What would you value him at?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:04 am

NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

Quite a bit higher than £2.5m :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:09 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

Quite a bit higher than £2.5m :lol:

Ah, that vague figure :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:11 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

well you laugh where is it
even your fans are starting to ask questions

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:14 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

Is the transfer window open then? When exactly would you have liked us to break our transfer record again?

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Money talks.

Is the transfer window open then? When exactly would you have liked us to break our transfer record again?

oh yeah your 3.5 mil after you had the reassurance of something like 90mil in the bank over the next few years really breaking the bank there most championship teams have broken that sum.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:19 am

The fact that your brain cannot quite grasp how good he is is certainly very strange, but there we go :roll:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:24 am

Cwmann_Bluebird wrote:The fact that your brain cannot quite grasp how good he is is certainly very strange, but there we go :roll:

And yet you seem unable to put a realistic value on him.

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:26 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
oh yeah your 3.5 mil after you had the reassurance of something like 90mil in the bank over the next few years really breaking the bank there most championship teams have broken that sum.

Aye, more fool them. How much did Chopra cost 2nd time round again :lol:

Our fans are truly gutted with our current predicament :lol:

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:34 am

NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

well i would be whats that 5 goals hes had for you so far that works out at about 700,000 a goal rather expensive if you ask me and lets assume he repeats his mighty feet in the next half of the season and make it to 10 350,000 thats an expensive goal tally

Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:38 am

JONNY012697 wrote:
NJ73 wrote:
JONNY012697 wrote:

well i would be whats that 5 goals hes had for you so far that works out at about 700,000 a goal rather expensive if you ask me and lets assume he repeats his mighty feet in the next half of the season and make it to 10 350,000 thats an expensive goal tally

6 in his last 11 and he's getting better and better.

Also he's missed a few game so your maths is wrong and he's not on a one year contract you know so your maths is wrong again :lol:

Give it up fella :mrgreen: